New!

Hi everyone! I've lurked on this site for a while now, but thought I'd join up :) I started WW online a month ago, and lost 4lbs in my first week, I got all excited then didn't lose the second week. I felt SO bummed and like I had failed so easily so what did I do? I didn't follow the plan. Luckily I didn't put on any weight but decided this week was the week to get back on it. I'm doing OK so far, but figured I need all the support I can get - I am just not a dieter! (I've done slim fast for about a month, I did slim down a bit but I was hungry! and I've done low carb, was ok for a while, but I started feeling dizzy so stopped it)
This weight has crept up on me over the past few years.. and I want it off! I'm also a bridesmaid in Feb, and I'm really stressing about it, that I'm going to ruin my friends photos by looking horrible! wahh.
I just hope I can do this!

Welcome and good luck, this site is great for support. just set your self mini goals I find that helps and track track track. You can do this. How much weight do you want to lose by February?

I want to be at least a stone lighter for then :) But ideally I want to be back to 12 stone or 11 and a half which is the right weight for me [ I'm 5'10 ]

Well done for getting back on track - I really struggle with that! Fingers crossed for a good loss this week for you :)

Back