New

Discussion in 'Scottish Slimmers' started by cp84, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. cp84

cp84 New Member

I will be attending my first SS class tomorrow night. Ive done as most people on this site pretty much every diet known to woman. Just for some info on my I recently dropped 3 dress sizes and shed nearly 3stone mainly because I found the wonders of exercise and luckily it was part of my job to do so which was handy but on finishing that job I have slipped into bad habits. Although saying that is has been 2months and I have only put on 5 pounds but thats where it must stop. I do love exercise but currently being in between jobs I am snacking more drinking a lot more and not exercising half as much. So just looking for a bit of structure to give me a well deserved kick up the butt! will let you know how it goes just thought id drop a line as there seems to be very few of us here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hi there, Sorry this bit is a wee bit quiet(wee bit of tumbleweed just floated by there) I'm on SS too, since mid Sept. Its a good plan the Old Scottish Slimmers, does the thing for me anyway.
    You've found the best place for support and encouragement. Have a good squint around the site, you'll soon get to know folks. Hope your first class went well. Look forward to following you :) x

4. mrs.jk

mrs.jk will beat the bulge!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome :) well done on your previous weight loss and good luck on your new weight loss challenge :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.