Newb joining in..

Kaelyne

Hi all
I started lipotrim last friday. I was feeling a bit lonely so searched and started reading this forum on thursday and enjoying seeing all the support and encouragement so I registered this morning. :D
I have to admit my first week was not nice as I felt shattered and fuzzyheaded most of the week with an awful taste in me mouth later half of the week, but today I woke up early, full of energy and feeling good :) The scales like me too so that helps much.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and basically helping each other make this journey of transformation together.
Thanks

Hi Kaelyne :) I'm on day 4 at the moment, so a few days behind you. I've weighed myself twice already, I've tried not to but can't help myself! I've lost 7lb so far so very happy! I can't wait to start seeing a difference in myself, it's gonna make me so happy! I struggled a bit yesterday, was hungry in the evening and feeling a bit down. But nobody is forcing me to do this so I've just got to stay focused! I've lost a stone altogether, through healthy eating for a month and then starting lipotrim. I now have 3 stone left to lose which I think I can do, fingers crossed! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and good luck and well done for getting through the first week! Keep me updated on how you're getting on :) xx

Hey girls, so glad you found this forum, it's been such a help to me! I've been on this diet over 4 weeks now, and it works if you stick to it! we're all here to help each other through the good days and more importantly the bad days, and to share in celebration for each pound that we loose!!!

Hi Kaelyne :)

I'm glad you found the forum, it is a really nice place. :) Well done for doing your first week and good luck for this week and your weigh-in. :)

Hi there. I am on day two. I have no scales at home which I think is probably better for me. I will just rely on the weekly weigh ins at the chemist. I have spoken to people who ask me how long I will do this for. To be honest, I want to take this a day at a time and see how it goes. I would love to be a great success story - but I need to be healthy and find a way to keep the weight off too if I do succeed in getting my weight down. I know this can work so I need to just do my best and stick with it. I hope coming on here will help me to stay focussed and knowing others are doing it too may help me to know I am not alone.

Back