Newbe! HELP!

LisaB

Hi!
I'm joining this site in hope of some support and maybe suggestions! I am in my 4th week of the Cambridge Diet and the weight loss is sooooooo slow! I'm only 4ft 11 and my first weigh in was 10 stone. The first week I only lost 1lb and as you can imagine was devastated especially when I had stuck to the diet religiously and gone through those first 3 days of hell!!!! 2nd weigh in I lost 4 1/2 pound and this week only a pound again. I am doing Sole Source plus because I couldn't do complete Sole Source I needed a meal. So anyone have any suggestions to make this weight go any quicker?! I'm beginning to wonder if paying out all this money is really worth it especially when the weight loss is so slow. I'm now 9st 8 1/2 and ideally would like to get down to 8 1/2. My Counsellor has suggested going up to 810 cals ? What do you think? Any suggestions would be gratefully received. Look forward to hearing from you!

up your water intake, it will make all the difference xx

Hi ya,
Thank you for your response, I am drinking loads of water. I have been so determined on this diet and religiously stuck to it as I have a wedding to go to and have a gorgeous dress to wear. I'm getting so frustrated!!!!

Hi Lisa, I don't really know the answer but usually if you have a small weight loss it usually comes off the next week. (like your second week 4 1/2 pounds) Just stick with it and it will be worth while in the end! xxxx GOOD LUCK

have you tried other diets before hand and managed to lose more than on CD?
Not sure what to suggest....but if the losses are better than other diets then its worth sticking too....
Sorry i cant be more helpful
xxx

Hey Lisa,
Just wanted to say sorry your feeling a bit disheartened..
I know it probably doesnt help but because you dont have lots to lose perhaps your losses wont be as big as perhaps of others that you see.. I have noticed as I am getting closer to goal my losses do seem to have slowed down.. Hang in there it might be slower but if you stick with it, it will come off and you will be there looking fab in your dress xx

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I am going to stick with it! I will let you know how I get on!

xxx

Back