NEWBE

spursfan

Hi everyone, my name is Karen i tried S/W a long time ago and like everyone else have put it all back on. Well I am now going to give it another go and with my partner in tow so im sure a little bit of competition is inevitable;) Anyway we are not going to attend a new meeting to register until this evening, and I have decided today to have a green day. Can anybody tell me if Super Noodles are still free food, or Asda smart price noodles as i have sme of them in the cupboard to have for lunch. Also am looking to do a quorn chilli con carne tonight b4 we go are baked beans, and tinned toms still free. Sorry to be a pain on my first day (im sure there will be many more questions i ask:eek:) Will post all relevant info when I return to night am looking to lose at least 3 stones so need a lot of encouragement.:)

Last edited:
Hi Karen :welcome2:have you checked out the sw board? Have a read of the stickies at the top of the board and see are your answers there, if not someone will help you. Good luck on sw, I might join this week meself.:)

Hope you settle back into it quickly and easily. I am following the extra easy plan and boy is it easy to stick to, well it is when I am cooking - go to mums and get a whole days syns in like an hour but it's only once a week.

Welcome to the forum! Good luck! :)

Back