Newbe...

silvercb67

too this forum, but not to CD. I am so glad I found this site. I am not SS but use 3 servings of 330 cambridge a day & try to stay around 800 calories a day.

I am having trouble with my avatar. I do not see an upload button. Any help would be great.

:welcome:

Welcome Silvercb67 and just let me say a Big Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss of 64 pounds!!!:happy096:

WOW!

Down50lb-1-1.jpg

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Love Mini xxx

hi silver.

You have to have a certain amount of posts before you can put an avator. i think its 50 so get posting!! try the word association thread its good fun to.

well done on your weight loss to date your pics are fab what a difference.will look forward to seeing you around.

becky x

Thanks for the welcome. I think I get it. ;)

Welcome to Mini's :) You are doing so well, keep it up :) xx

I guess i'd better get posting then... Thanks again for the welcome everyone!

Back