newbee day three DC

itsy

DETERMEND TO SUCCEED
HI everyone on day three DC had porrige and a small apple for breakfast im really enjoying the diet if u can call it a diet wish i had found this years ago:D
had spag boll last night with a salad and asda low fat yogurt later on i had my first nakd bar was yummy:D oh i really wish im going to lose weight on DC looking for help and suppport im a newbee. itsy

Hello :D

It is a great diet - the food is fantastic.

I really love the fruit Nakd bars (cocoa is an acquired taste I think) - they are the only snacks I order.

Good luck with the rest of your day :D

THANK U CAROLINEM AND NIGHTNIGHT AND CONGRATULATIONS ON BOTH UR WEIGHT LOSS I SHALL WEIGH IN ON MONDAY KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED:eek: ITSY

Thanks shep are u enjoying the DC diet i think it great, feel slimmer
but that might be wishfull thinking.

Hi itsy, glad you're enjoying DC so far. The food is a lot nicer than I thought it would be. When is your WI day? Let us know how it goes! :D x

WI on monday and i feel as if i have lost, had porrige and half a banana for breakfast shall have goats cheese red pepper soup for lunch with two ryvita is that how u spell it

Yep, that's how you spell it. :)
If you feel like you've lost then you probably have... only 3 days 'til you find out! Fingers crossed right? :p

Back