newbee here

hello kittykat how are you?to be honest im more of a green day girlie,but try to fit in a couple of red days closer to my weigh in day which is monday...sw says it shouldnt make difference....so i suppose it down to the indivdual really...oh yes and it did make sense heehee x

im good thanks just getting tea ready fry up who would have thought a month ago i would prob be having a takeaway but not anymore !

ive just had mine spinach and sweet potato curry with rice and natural fromage frais on top!all free food on a green day.....im glad you dont do take aways anymore and youve joined the best food plan there is...keep up the good work..oh yeah id have tomatoes with your fry up...heehee

ive just had mine spinach and sweet potato curry with rice and natural fromage frais on top!all free food on a green day.....im glad you dont do take aways anymore and youve joined the best food plan there is...keep up the good work..oh yeah id have tomatoes with your fry up...heehee

i did have the tomatoes and it was yum

i did have the tomatoes and it was yum
good im glad you did and enjoyed it,and there free food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a bit quiet on here tonite i take it everyones watching the x factor or there out...well it is saturday night..i must just be sad or just getting old...:cry:

good im glad you did and enjoyed it,and there free food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a bit quiet on here
tonite i take it everyones watching the x factor or there out...well it is saturday night..i must just be sad or just getting old...:cry:

im lucky my pc is in the living room so best of both worlds

Back