Total Solution Newbie 100 day challenge

It's so hard to stay focused as you know but thank you, going to drink lots of water and get my willpower back! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's very hard when the weather is so cold but just remember summer bodies are made in winter! :)

Had a brill day food wise, had a very small salad at lunch as it's very hard as I work in an office and everyone tends to eat at there desk at lunch.

Had my shake for tea along with 2 ponds if water and endless coffee!

Saving my last shake for this evening when the kids are in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck bootylicious. Stay strong and it does get easier ;) My hardest weeks were 2&3. Really struggled. Am doing week 5 weigh in tomorrow and feeling a lot more settled :) Push through the tough moments as they do pass, and keep the reasons why you are doing this at the front of thoughts :)

Just weighed myself & lost 10lb!!! Very pleased with that. - 10 lb so down to13st 10 Starting weight 14st 4. Wk 1 - 10lb (13st 10)

Fantastic! That's brilliant - go you :)

Just had my exante products deliverd can't wait to try the bars will save one for tonight something to look forward to!

Starting weight 14st 4. Wk 1 - 8lb (13st 10)

I've been looking online at outfits is like to wear when I'm skinny, keeping me motivated!

image-2493032840.jpg

Here is me at 12 stone I don't look overweight to much there but I was a size 14 if like to get back down to 10 stone for summer and maintain

Booty you look gorgeous in both your photos! I tried the choc orange bars today, pleasantly surprised! Looking forward to trying the pancakes x

Feeling really rubbish, been picking some of the day and now my boys have there friend sleeping over so helped them finish off a bag if chocolates crisps pizza and fizzy pop to top it off!! ?

So just weighed in and lost a pound this wk. Happy with that considering last nights binge!

Starting weight 14st 4. Wk 1 - 8lb (13st 10) wk 2 -1 (13st 9)

Back