1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Advice needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by vonni645, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. vonni645

vonni645 New Member

I work evenings to can't attend classes. Wanted to try SW for a while so got books, mags etc I only have about 11lb I want to loose. I am on week 3 and lost total of 3 1/2lb, most of that in first 10 days so looking for advice where i am going wrong.
    yesterdays menu EE

BF- 28g porridge & half water half milk HEA chopped strawberries & grapes.

Lunch- Ham, boiled egg salad(lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, onions), beetroot. Peach

Dinner- Rice, crabsticks, chopped cucumber, carrots, onions, peppers, 1spoon chilli sauce (1.5)
    had the speacial rice pudding with mullerlight chopped fruit ontop found recipe on website.

Never seem to be hungry but should I be eating smaller portions?
    I like my porridge for breakfast and if I have a green or red day I never seem to use the extra HEB. Tend to make meals from free foods. Don't use much sins as I am never hungry (use to always snack on crisps in the evenings). I love the diet not too fussy about the weight not coming of fast just want to keep going but it is hard without a class.
    I read on a previous post that if you had the SW quiche as a snack you need to point it? would this be the same for a mug shot as I would use that as a savoury snack?
    Been doing more exercise ( If I can get myself away from this website:) Sorry for going on so much!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vonni645

vonni645 New Member

Posted in wrong area. Can someone let me know how to delete or move post thanks.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.