Newbie Advice needed

vonni645

I work evenings to can't attend classes. Wanted to try SW for a while so got books, mags etc I only have about 11lb I want to loose. I am on week 3 and lost total of 3 1/2lb, most of that in first 10 days so looking for advice where i am going wrong.
yesterdays menu EE

BF- 28g porridge & half water half milk HEA chopped strawberries & grapes.

Lunch- Ham, boiled egg salad(lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, onions), beetroot. Peach

Dinner- Rice, crabsticks, chopped cucumber, carrots, onions, peppers, 1spoon chilli sauce (1.5)
had the speacial rice pudding with mullerlight chopped fruit ontop found recipe on website.

Never seem to be hungry but should I be eating smaller portions?
I like my porridge for breakfast and if I have a green or red day I never seem to use the extra HEB. Tend to make meals from free foods. Don't use much sins as I am never hungry (use to always snack on crisps in the evenings). I love the diet not too fussy about the weight not coming of fast just want to keep going but it is hard without a class.
I read on a previous post that if you had the SW quiche as a snack you need to point it? would this be the same for a mug shot as I would use that as a savoury snack?
Been doing more exercise ( If I can get myself away from this website:) Sorry for going on so much!!!

Back