newbie advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by calligas, 25 February 2010 Social URL.

1. calligas

calligas is slowly shrinking

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hey all you oldie cambridge dieters, i am starting in the morning, have me shakes soups and porridges at hand. is it really as good as it sounds? Do u get hunger pangs, if so do they go? how do u deal with them.
    Please lead me and wish me luck, all advice welcomed.
    Thanks calligas xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi calligas,

Take it one shake at a time and drink your water throughout the day and it will help with the hunger pangs but once you are in ketosis the hungry will greatly be reduced or gone altogether.

Wishing you good luck on your weight loss journey.

4. pembeprincess

pembeprincess New Member

Hi there! I only started the CD yesterday and this forum today. We can learn and lose together :)

From what I have learnt from people I know doing this diet - the real hunger feelings leave after day 3. It doesn't mean you won't still be tempted, but it won't be real hunger.

It certainly does work - I have seen it with my own eyes! I am sure it will work for us too!

Good luck!

Kel x

5. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Best of luck hun xx

6. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

When l started the first few days were the hardest, once you get into ketosis it's much easier. Make sure you drink plenty of water. Stick with it, this diet certainly works, best thing l've done in years.

Good luck. :)

7. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    Hiya,

I must admit i have just started on my second day of ss and not felt hungry at all have a shake in the morning one at lunch and one for dinner dont know if my brain is blocking the hunger as dont think i could stick it if i felt hungry.

Magz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.