newbie advice please

calligas

is slowly shrinking
Hey all you oldie cambridge dieters, i am starting in the morning, have me shakes soups and porridges at hand. is it really as good as it sounds? Do u get hunger pangs, if so do they go? how do u deal with them.
Please lead me and wish me luck, all advice welcomed.
Thanks calligas xxx

Hi calligas,

Take it one shake at a time and drink your water throughout the day and it will help with the hunger pangs but once you are in ketosis the hungry will greatly be reduced or gone altogether.

Wishing you good luck on your weight loss journey.

Hi there! I only started the CD yesterday and this forum today. We can learn and lose together :)

From what I have learnt from people I know doing this diet - the real hunger feelings leave after day 3. It doesn't mean you won't still be tempted, but it won't be real hunger.

It certainly does work - I have seen it with my own eyes! I am sure it will work for us too!

Good luck!

Kel x

Best of luck hun xx

When l started the first few days were the hardest, once you get into ketosis it's much easier. Make sure you drink plenty of water. Stick with it, this diet certainly works, best thing l've done in years.

Good luck. :)

Hiya,

I must admit i have just started on my second day of ss and not felt hungry at all have a shake in the morning one at lunch and one for dinner dont know if my brain is blocking the hunger as dont think i could stick it if i felt hungry.

Magz x

Back