• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie - Advice please?

Hi all,
Got on the scales today and in 4 years I have gone from being a size 8, to having a 3 year old and 5 month old twins and now a size 16 and weighing 13st 11lb.
I need to put an end to it but I hate diets they take so long and I just want to get away the fat as fast as possible. It's making me depressed! I hate myself and am even starting to think my partner doesn't find me attractive anymore. He has reassured me that he think's in perfect and beautiful but I still can't shake this out my head. I need to lose this weight now!
Problem is I hate the feeling of being hungry and I hate feeling very faint will I feel like this if I start Lipotrim?
How much weight do you lose and how fast? I suppose everyone is different but I really need to get rid fast and any advice would be very much appreciated!
Even writing this and knowing I am now willing to get rid of this flab has lifted my mood slightly.
Can anyone help? Is it really worth it?
Thanks x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ratley

S: 18st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st7lb(19.07%)
I'm a newbie too but I'm sure you would be ok on lipotrim, other more experienced people will be along soon to give you some advise good luck
Julie

Chesca

S: 20st9lb C: 18st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 2st4lb(11.07%)
Hi, I'm new to this site but have tried a few diets in the past. The most successful one that I did was Lipotrim as it is simple and the weight does drop off you. The only reason i came off and regained weight was through pregnancies and because i suffered with SPD with each pregnancy, to the point where I almost couldn't walk.

I have come back on LT as we are not having anymore babies, lol. The first week, or few weeks can be hard to adjust but it does get easier.

I think you have found a great site which will help and support you no matter what diet you choose, diets may work for one person and not another.

I do understand what you mean about loosing the weight as quickly as possible. I am the same, I am head strong and once I make my mind up I keep on at something I expect quick results - either making a website, cleaning the house - I try and do it in the shortest possible time frame. Lol.

I have to loose a massive amount of weight - off the top of my head 135lbs and so have decided to do it for charity. My goal is to raise £1000 for a cancer research and so with this weight loss now having purpose I do feel strong and capable.

There are many great diets out there besides Lipotrim, have a browse around the forums and read peoples posts and blogs, read the sucess stories and see the before and after pictures. I love looking at people signiatures and reading the completed goals and seeing the weight loss they have acheived.

Best of luck to you :):)
Look forward to reading more of your posts!!

Luv Chesca

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Welcome to the forum. :)