Newbie - Advice please?

Hi all,
Got on the scales today and in 4 years I have gone from being a size 8, to having a 3 year old and 5 month old twins and now a size 16 and weighing 13st 11lb.
I need to put an end to it but I hate diets they take so long and I just want to get away the fat as fast as possible. It's making me depressed! I hate myself and am even starting to think my partner doesn't find me attractive anymore. He has reassured me that he think's in perfect and beautiful but I still can't shake this out my head. I need to lose this weight now!
Problem is I hate the feeling of being hungry and I hate feeling very faint will I feel like this if I start Lipotrim?
How much weight do you lose and how fast? I suppose everyone is different but I really need to get rid fast and any advice would be very much appreciated!
Even writing this and knowing I am now willing to get rid of this flab has lifted my mood slightly.
Can anyone help? Is it really worth it?
Thanks x

I'm a newbie too but I'm sure you would be ok on lipotrim, other more experienced people will be along soon to give you some advise good luck
Julie

Hi, I'm new to this site but have tried a few diets in the past. The most successful one that I did was Lipotrim as it is simple and the weight does drop off you. The only reason i came off and regained weight was through pregnancies and because i suffered with SPD with each pregnancy, to the point where I almost couldn't walk.

I have come back on LT as we are not having anymore babies, lol. The first week, or few weeks can be hard to adjust but it does get easier.

I think you have found a great site which will help and support you no matter what diet you choose, diets may work for one person and not another.

I do understand what you mean about loosing the weight as quickly as possible. I am the same, I am head strong and once I make my mind up I keep on at something I expect quick results - either making a website, cleaning the house - I try and do it in the shortest possible time frame. Lol.

I have to loose a massive amount of weight - off the top of my head 135lbs and so have decided to do it for charity. My goal is to raise £1000 for a cancer research and so with this weight loss now having purpose I do feel strong and capable.

There are many great diets out there besides Lipotrim, have a browse around the forums and read peoples posts and blogs, read the sucess stories and see the before and after pictures. I love looking at people signiatures and reading the completed goals and seeing the weight loss they have acheived.

Best of luck to you :):)
Look forward to reading more of your posts!!

Luv Chesca

Back