Newbie advice please??

Hi all,
Got on the scales today and in 4 years I have gone from being a size 8, to having a 3 year old and 5 month old twins and now a size 16 and weighing 13st 11lb.
I need to put an end to it but I hate diets they take so long and I just want to get away the fat as fast as possible. It's making me depressed! I hate myself and am even starting to think my partner doesn't find me attractive anymore. He has reassured me that he think's in perfect and beautiful but I still can't shake this out my head. I need to lose this weight now!
Problem is I hate the feeling of being hungry and I hate feeling very faint will I feel like this if I start Lipotrim?
How much weight do you lose and how fast? I suppose everyone is different but I really need to get rid fast and any advice would be very much appreciated!
Even writing this and knowing I am now willing to get rid of this flab has lifted my mood slightly.
Can anyone help? Is it really worth it?
Thanks x

Hi hun,
The first few days are hard but I found that after day 5 you've cracked it, & anyone on here will tell you the key is water water water! I've never really felt faint some people experience headaches at 1st but again water water water lol. It really is worth it you just have to be determined and have willpower to get you through the hard days. They say you can expect to lose a stone a month which I think is brilliant! I've lost 13lbs in 2weeks, but they also say you lose more in the 1st week! Go for it you got nothing to lose :), also this forum is fantastic. Good luck let us know what you decide :D
xx

Hi all,
Got on the scales today and in 4 years I have gone from being a size 8, to having a 3 year old and 5 month old twins and now a size 16 and weighing 13st 11lb.
I need to put an end to it but I hate diets they take so long and I just want to get away the fat as fast as possible. It's making me depressed! I hate myself and am even starting to think my partner doesn't find me attractive anymore. He has reassured me that he think's in perfect and beautiful but I still can't shake this out my head. I need to lose this weight now!
Problem is I hate the feeling of being hungry and I hate feeling very faint will I feel like this if I start Lipotrim?
How much weight do you lose and how fast? I suppose everyone is different but I really need to get rid fast and any advice would be very much appreciated!
Even writing this and knowing I am now willing to get rid of this
flab has lifted my mood slightly.
Can anyone help? Is it really worth it?
Thanks x

Hi, i started out at a lb more than you and today I weigh 11st 5lb....not quite there but well on the way! I absolutely hated myself too, I'd had several operations over the past 5 years and am having another in 2 weeks. When men say they don't mind your weight or even that they haven't noticed it - they are lying! My OH was never unkind enough to comment but let's just say that life is a lot more fun under the duvet these days!

Yes his diet is terribly hard and you feel like sh*t for several days, weak and dizzy, but the first week is the worst and the weigh in more than makes up for it.

Go for it, we'll all be here to encourage you. Good luck x

Hiya hun.... Welcome to the forum... As Lou has said the first few days can be very hard, but once you pass day 3 or 4 it really does get easier, and when you have your 1st weigh in and see how much you have lost you tend to forget the first few days...
Lipotrim is the only diet that i have tried where they say that you can lose a stone a month (that is without your very first weigh in, which is usually a bumper one)..
I have been on the diet 10 weeks and lost over 3 stone.... I have never felt faint, and the headache in the first few days went away quickly with paracetamol.. No problem...
You need to be mentally prepared to do this.. A lot of us have had the odd blip, and that is where the lovely people on this forum excel.. They support you when you need it, and praise you when you deserve it.
Lots of water, keep busy and log on here.. That is what has kept lots of us on this diet....

Good luck and come back and tell us what you have decided to do x x

100% this diet is worth it. Before I started I hated myself, I felt very low, no confidence. Now I'm a very different person. I was lucky, in that I didn't have an awful lot to lose. I put almost 3 stone on after quitting cigarettes. I was gaining 2lb a week because I couldn't control what i was putting into my mouth. When the low moment came, I tried a few comercial diets and a gym, after 3 months I hadn't lost a single pound. LT has changed all of that for me. What i would advise is that you talk with your OH, and let him know how much this means to you. His support will help you lots. The first week is hard, you will be hungry, but somehow we all got through it :) as everyone says above the 1st weigh in makes it all worth while. Sorry if this is long. good luck, we'll be here waiting for a natter if you decide to join us. xxxxx

simply = yes its really worth it
Julie

Ahh that's great.
Thanks for all the advice.
Is anyone else really terrible at diets?
I've tried different types of diets and quit within 3 weeks! I just love food too much!
I'm so scared that I'm not going to have the willpower to do this. Is there any tips you have that can get you through the first week?
We're having company at the weekend so there will be drinking and take aways and i'm not gonna let it tempt me when ive just started! I've also got a driving test next wednesday if i start this on monday will it affect my concenration being so soon in?
Thanks everyone! You's have all done fantastic! xx

Only you can decide if you're ready for this.....but as for the being crap at diets? I seriously doubt if LT is anybody's first diet! Most of us are here because all else has failed.....personally I never really had a weigh problem until 5 years ago and then I never let it get so much out of hand that a couple of months of WW couldn't sort it. This time however, I had several health problems all at once and before I knew it I had nearly 4 stone to lose and quick! So LT it is....

You probably won't believe us at this point but once you really get into ketosis you won't experience hunger and sometimes will even forgot to have your shake....yes really!!!!

I really want to give this a go but I just have a feeling I'm going to be like all the other times. I took someones advice on here to sit and explain to my partner that I'm going to need some support and he suggested going on the diet too! He's crazy he's so perfect but he can't see it! Anyway I think that would be really good motivation for me to do it along with him and I wont be jealous of what hes eating. Is the diet different for men?
Also I want to know how much weight I would need to lose to be a size 10/12. I used to be a size 8 but I have come to terms that having 3 kids I'm not gonna get there anytime soon haha. But I would like to be a 10 or 12. I'm a size 16 now and weigh 13st 11oz. I'm 5"5/6ish. I know everyone is different but a rough estimate would be great!
Thanks again x

I really want to give this a go but I just have a feeling I'm going to be like all the other times. I took someones advice on here to sit and explain to my partner that I'm going to need some support and he suggested going on the diet too! He's crazy he's so perfect but he can't see it! Anyway I think that would be really good motivation for me to do it along with him and I wont be jealous of what hes eating. Is the diet different for men?
Also I want to know how much weight I would need to lose to be a size 10/12. I used to be a size 8 but I have come to terms that having 3 kids I'm not gonna get there anytime soon haha. But I would like to be a 10 or 12. I'm a size 16 now and weigh 13st 11oz. I'm 5"5/6ish. I know everyone is different but a rough estimate would be great!
Thanks again x

I'm the same height as you and was about the same weight.....I weigh 11st 4lbs today and I'm wearing size 12's even the odd 10 top if it's stretchy! I want to be 10 st which, if I carry on as I am is, I think, going to make me a 10-12. I have very little left to lose on my top half but have a bit of a tummy and little podgy bits on the outside of my thighs.......but remember that we all carry weight differently.

And it's only took you 11 weeks to get there? Thats amazing! How long did it take before people started noticing that you were losing the weight?
xx

And it's only took you 11 weeks to get there? Thats amazing! How long did it take before people started noticing that you were losing the weight?
xx

TBH I can't remember and I did spend a bit of time away in France so didn't see my friends over here for a few weeks. My blog might say, don't bother reading it all it was just for me.....and it's really boring! A good idea to do it though especially to look back on when you're having a bad day! I think that I followed Emma's diary (Tinkerbellethefairy) and it was really inspirational! It is true that food doesn't taste as good as being slim feels.....

You'll be fine....just do it :D we'll all help x

Ahh thats great thanks so much!
I think I might start a blog to keep my mind busy I hate hate feeling hungry and I'm at home on maternity leave so it's so easy to just grab something to pick at or pinch a left over fish finger from the little'uns tea!
AND! It's exactly 12 weeks until my 23rd birthday! So hopefully i'll be nice and slim for it.
What shall I do when it comes to christmas...is it okay to have a meal one day and then shakes the next?
I would miss it out but we take alternate years between my parents house and his parents house...his mother is a terrible cook and I had to put up with cold turkey and burn pigs in blankets (my favorite thing on a christmas dinner) so this year we're at my mams and I've really been looking forward to it since last christmas!!
xx

IT. IS. SO. WORTH. IT! :) i am happy everyday now,,and i go to worry about my weight...and i dont cos im moving down the scales...so good to know youre actualy doing something about it and fast! :) good luck x

For my blog you just need to click on the blog bit of my profile....there's a few photos in there too which, whilst I don't expect you to find them inspirational - I'm not thin by any means, but that might help you to get started knowing that someone else has done it!

Xmas...mmmmm.......you will need to do all the reading up about refeeding and decide whether or not to do it properly or to just 'wing it' and have Xmas lunch. Only you will know when and what you do .....it may be a bit soon to make those sorts of decisions!

I love pigs in blankets, got a couple of packets for the freezer yesterday cos they were on special offer in Marks! Used to make my own but why bother when they do such a good job?

Oh and one final thing......do this whilst you're still young, otherwise before you know it you'll be 30 and you'll have spent all those years in frumpy frocks! I am so glad that I was thin right up until I was 45!

Hi Dying to be thin, you wont need willpower after day 5ish? it gets easier and the results are amazing huni good luck be strong and get thin woohoo xxx

I'm so happy I found this site it's so good and all you wonderful women are so insperational!
Deffo starting it next week! AND I'm going to stick to it as well!!
(apart from my mammys christmas dinner)
(and a wine or two on christmas day) hehe

THANKS LADIES & GENT! Xx

Back