Newbie alert

Tab

Hi
Im joining SW later today so im just trying to get myself in the right frame of mind for it. I seem to have been on diets forever and after 2yrs of WW where Ive now put on all the weight I lost. Not because of the WW diet but my being unable to stick to it. Anyway I feel the need to try something different and as 3 different people have said how well they are doing on it I thought Id give it a go.

I just thought Id ask does it work if you are unable to exercise? Due to illness I cant get around much and that makes weight loss really hard. If you stick to the diet though can you still lose weight?

Thanks for your help

Hi and welcome :)
Yep it still does work if you dont do excersize i do very very little and i when i did it before i had good losses ...

I agree Huni...firstly welcome!
Secondly, you do not have to exercise with SW, but Im sure as the weight starts to drop off your mobility will improve and you will be able to tackle things like swimming or even gentle walking.
The idea is that you dont have to compete a marathon!
Good luck with your journey.

Kerry-Ann

Hi and welcome to our little happy forum!
Well done on making the decision to join SW, it really is a fab way to lose weight and hopefully you will enjoy it.
As the others have said, you don't have to exercise on SW, I never did (due to laziness really) and lost 3 stone. I do exercise now, mainly because I have a dog to walk :) but it's not essential on SW.
Hope it goes well tonight. Keep us informed!!

Back