• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie alert!

Hello everybody!

I'm about to start CC after losing just under 1st doing exante...

I understand that I will have a small gain when I start healthy eating but I expect that and am ready for it!

I am using MFP and will start with a 1200 net calorie goal. I have been exercising while using Exante so am happy to continue that... well happyish ;)

My wedding is in 8 weeks and after losing the stone on exante I can now fit into my wedding dress :D so I want to stay this size or be slightly smaller by the wedding and I figure once the gain has sorted itself out that should be possible :)

Anyway that's enough of a ramble from me!

Hope to get to know you all soon!

Bernie x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sounds like you've got it all planned out just fine, I'm sure you'll get on great :) Welcome to the CC bit of minimins - it's a nice bunch :)
Everyone seems so nice on here :)

Just completed my first cc day... And I think it went well! I'm 62 cals under my net allowance...

Friday is normally my weigh in day so I'll continue as normal. Not looking forward to the scales showing a gain even though I know it won't last :s

Silver Member
Good luck to both of you and welcome on board :)
Hello - I started cc on Tuesday - have moved from slimming world and Atkins. Im sick of dieting and just want to lose weight without feeling I'm on a special plan. I'm using MFP too

I've got a stone to lose and it's really slow!
Well a STS so far! Kinda expected the weight to have jumped on as soon as I ate carbs! Just a waiting (weighting?!) game now....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 13
Introductions 5
Introductions 11
Introductions 13
Introductions 0