Newbie alert!

berniegray242

Hello everybody!

I'm about to start CC after losing just under 1st doing exante...

I understand that I will have a small gain when I start healthy eating but I expect that and am ready for it!

I am using MFP and will start with a 1200 net calorie goal. I have been exercising while using Exante so am happy to continue that... well happyish ;)

My wedding is in 8 weeks and after losing the stone on exante I can now fit into my wedding dress :D so I want to stay this size or be slightly smaller by the wedding and I figure once the gain has sorted itself out that should be possible :)

Anyway that's enough of a ramble from me!

Hope to get to know you all soon!

Bernie x

Sounds like you've got it all planned out just fine, I'm sure you'll get on great :) Welcome to the CC bit of minimins - it's a nice bunch :)

Everyone seems so nice on here :)

Just completed my first cc day... And I think it went well! I'm 62 cals under my net allowance...

Friday is normally my weigh in day so I'll continue as normal. Not looking forward to the scales showing a gain even though I know it won't last :s

I'm new here too. I started CC this week. Been following SW but it's not going well. I just need to exercise and eat healthy.
Welcome

Good luck to both of you and welcome on board :)

Hello - I started cc on Tuesday - have moved from slimming world and Atkins. Im sick of dieting and just want to lose weight without feeling I'm on a special plan. I'm using MFP too

I've got a stone to lose and it's really slow!

Well a STS so far! Kinda expected the weight to have jumped on as soon as I ate carbs! Just a waiting (weighting?!) game now....

Back