Newbie Allie in search of help!

AllieDreams

Hi I am a newbie on this site I just accidently found when looking up something else. Well, I am so glad I found it. I am in bad need of support to get through this. I have Endometriosis, Adneomyosis, PCOS, Fibromyalgia. I also have Undifferenciated Connective Tissue Disease w/ features of Lupus, just tested positive for Crohn's Disease awaiting further results from tests. I have been trying to conceive for eight years with no luck. I lost alot of weight when I was 13 after my mother died. I got down to 99lbs. which was too thin. Then, I packed the weight back on. I have been told that with some of my weight gone it could possibly make some of my conditions go away / less active.
I don't have much family alive (alot of my family is deceased) so my support system is very little. My father whom I have living with me & my DH are supportive the best they can be. I need a strong support system because I want to acheive my goal.
Also, right now my idea to lose weight is cut down on portions, increase exercise (walking), increase h2o intake(which is basically zero right now). I am disabled due to PTSD & do not work, so my income is almost nothing. So, if you have any ideas as to a weightloss regime I can do, please help!

David Viscott
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

Unknown Author
You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment.

:welcome:

Welcome Allie,

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

You need to put your weight tracker into your signature as your posts will keep being moderated automatically as this one had done until now.

Here is a link that will show you how.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Here is a link to help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

Hey Allie, welcome!!! firstly can i just say fairplay to you for joining us because with all youve been going through, its great that you have such strength in you to do this. together we will all help you! i myself am halfway thorugh my weight battle but i struggle really badly with compulsive over eating however ever since i joined this i find that motivation is coming out of me from places i never knew existed! ive done every diet you can think of and finally im working away at it and im confident that i will reach my goal in 2009 and that minimins has a lot to do with that! :D so i just want to say take it step by step, each day have a browse of the forums cos youll never know what handy tips youll find and take this journey as a way of finding what works for you. be prepared for minor setbacks but more importantly take each day as it comes and never give up. its not easy it but youll be surprised to know that it really makes such a difference in just logging onto the site everyday because it inspires you to know that women everywhere are on this road with you!

so best of luck to you!
love jan xxx

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Have a look through the forums and start a diary - then you'll get all the support you need to keep you motivated. Good luck on your weightloss journey :) xxx

Hiya and welcome to the forum, I have to say for a lady to have gone through so much ya have still got a tower strength and is determined to succeed at anything, a fantastic quality to have!! If ya are not sure of what type of diet plan to do ask as many questions on this forum and everyone will help ya out to the best of their ability. Most importantly ya have come to the right place to get support as everyone on here is terrific, I wouldnt have got where I am today without the constant support here. So anytime ya feel in the need of a chat or just to discuss weight loss log on here and theres always someone on who will be happy to have a natter. I can understand ya want to lose weight but my motto is to take each day as it arrives and never give up, if ya dont succeed keep trying, ya will get there in the end. Wishing ya all the success on your weight loss journey and hoping to hear alot more from ya, take care

Back