Newbie! And a bit scared!!!

emsybev

Hi all,

Well I've taken the plunge and decided that I'll give Slimfast a whirl. I've tried other diets but tbh I can't manage all the planning... I have 3 children who all have after school activities and I also work every day. I find that I'm living on Coke and eating hardly anything, often skipping food entirely, especially in the evening as I'm so tired. So I thought I'd give this a go as it sounds fairly simple and foolproof........ famous last words???

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Em x

Hi Em,

I've just started Slim-Fast too so I'm in the same boat. I find it difficult to do all the planning as well so it's an obvious choice for me too.

When I'm not working Offshore I too have a wee one at school so I know where you're coming from there. The school day just never seems long enough to achieve everything you need to. Never mind sitting down to plan meals and count calories. Even doing one meal a night is enough to keep me occupied. That's where all my diet cook books come in handy. The calories are normally given so there's no need to count.

Keep it up. I'm sure we'll all find the support we need here.

Kev

Hello Em and welcome I am new to Slim fast to xx:wavey:

Hi, you sound like me! I lost 2 st on slimming world but it takes too much planning then tried calorie counting but I obsess about and have to think about everything I eat way too much! So giving this a shot! Ive also got two young children so just don't have the time or brain power to put too much thought into it! How is it going? Day 1 today for me :eek:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back