newbie and struggling on first few days

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by eggonlegs, 31 July 2008 Social URL.

1. eggonlegs

eggonlegs New Member

hi all im new and been told to lose weight or be crippled im 15st 2 in and want to be at least 9 stone so total lose of 6 stone so need help ive been on a diet for 3 days of soups and noodles and on a cross trainer which my legs are now killing most of my weight is on my tummy so if any one knows any exercise can do on a crosss trainer that would help loads and thanks
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the weightloss, I also carry my weight on my tummy so I dont have any advice sorry. What diet plan are you following ?
  4. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

WW Discover Plan
    Don't know about exercise on a cross trainer. But you could try swimming. It doesn't put as much strain on your joints because the water supports a lot of your weight.

5. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi good luck with your weightloss x
  6. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I don't know what a cross trainer is!! How about getting a hoola hoop to whirl the fat away? Good luck with the soup and noodles, I couldn't stick with that for long. If you get fed up with it, there are plenty other methods of losing weight :)
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins.

You really need to follow some kind of diet, you cant survive on soup and Pot noodles and you certainly wont lose weight that way :(

Have you had a look around the forum for ideas on which diet might suit you??
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.