newbie and struggling on first few days

eggonlegs

hi all im new and been told to lose weight or be crippled im 15st 2 in and want to be at least 9 stone so total lose of 6 stone so need help ive been on a diet for 3 days of soups and noodles and on a cross trainer which my legs are now killing most of my weight is on my tummy so if any one knows any exercise can do on a crosss trainer that would help loads and thanks

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the weightloss, I also carry my weight on my tummy so I dont have any advice sorry. What diet plan are you following ?

Don't know about exercise on a cross trainer. But you could try swimming. It doesn't put as much strain on your joints because the water supports a lot of your weight.

~Silence~

I don't know what a cross trainer is!! How about getting a hoola hoop to whirl the fat away? Good luck with the soup and noodles, I couldn't stick with that for long. If you get fed up with it, there are plenty other methods of losing weight :)

Welcome to Minimins.

You really need to follow some kind of diet, you cant survive on soup and Pot noodles and you certainly wont lose weight that way :(

Have you had a look around the forum for ideas on which diet might suit you??

Back