Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie- anyone out there?!

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by ghdgirl, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. ghdgirl

ghdgirl Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi, this forum seems pretty quiet!! I have ordered and digested (I think) GI for dummies and Holford'd GI diet. Done the Tesco shop with book as guide- took ages!! Started today and really want to make a good go of it- have faffed around with Cambridge and WW to no avial. So this time its for good...

Can someone check what I have eaten as I have read conflicting advice-
    B- porridge with water and Muller Light yog
    S-blueberries and raspberries
    L- ryvita with low fat cottage cheese
    S-carrots with boursin light
    D-chicken, roast veg and 3 new potatoes

Thanks
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Hi and welcome. Your menu looks good
    You might also try different grains during the week. Try quinoa and pearl barley.
    Also keep a check on portion sizes.

Really keep off alcohol for the next few weeks in diet phAse. Drink 4 ltrs water every day.
    Lots of luck on your journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.