newbie cheater:(

Sinty

Hi guys, ive been on this diet since last thursday, had a really lousy day and have just cheated and ya know what? I feel even worse now after eating!!

All your posts have been a great inspiration to me ( i really should have logged on before eatin)so hopefully i will see some results on wed (even with the cheating) and will give me a boost to keep at it!

Keep goin people, dont fall like me

Hi Sinty - you dont say how much you have gone over but if you cut back on your syns until WI it might pull you back somewhat. If you feel like eating drink some water and wait a bit. Go for a walk or take a shower, clean your teeth. All those things help me mostly. Remember how lousy you feel now and keep that in mind next time you want to cheat. It's just not worth it.

Even when I have some planned time off or even a flexi day I always feel guilty! Not because I'm cheating really though, more because I have been silly :eek:
Hopefully the syns you've gone over by aren't too many and you should still get a loss this week. Good luck with your weigh in :)

Back