Newbie coming over from Slimming World!

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Hello eveyone!!

As the title suggests I am joining Rosemary Conley as I seem to be stuck with my Slimming World losses now! I would like to possibly lose another 7-10lbs. So just about to sign up online and see how I can get along with it!

I see it is very very quiet over on this board so lets get it all going and support each other!

xx

Hey there Nikki Newbie!

Welcome aboard - yes very quiet over here - getting a little more active though with newbies - i am only 4 weeks old myself.

Did SW myself but wasnt shifting - needed to be a little more stict.

x

iaimtobethin said:
Hey there Nikki Newbie!

Welcome aboard - yes very quiet over here - getting a little more active though with newbies - i am only 4 weeks old myself.

Did SW myself but wasnt shifting - needed to be a little more stict.

x

The problem with SW is that because all te "naughty" stuff is synned it makes me want it even more!

Can't wait to get stuck into it, going to have a good luck at the website over the weekend and hopefully figure it all out!

Xx

Hi Hon, The board was dead and a few of us are making a special effort to bob in a couple of times a day so its a bit more motivational, i found that with slimming world i got to a place were i only sustained i think its a great diet if you have a high bmi as its not too much of a shock to your system but if your getting near to your goal weight it just doesn teach you portion control, Rosemary is quite strict but it works and it teaches you a way to control your weight. I hope you enjoy it, try get to classes there lots of fun XXx

princessria said:
Hi Hon, The board was dead and a few of us are making a special effort to bob in a couple of times a day so its a bit more motivational, i found that with slimming world i got to a place were i only sustained i think its a great diet if you have a high bmi as its not too much of a shock to your system but if your getting near to your goal weight it just doesn teach you portion control, Rosemary is quite strict but it works and it teaches you a way to control your weight. I hope you enjoy it, try get to classes there lots of fun XXx

Thanks hun. I have signed up online and there is a 7 day cancellation policy on it, so I'm going to try it out over the weekend to see how I get on. Got one last night out tonight and then hopefully start is Sunday xx

I'm also ex slimming world. Good luch, hope you find it works for you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Back