Newbie - competing with husband

Bluedrop

Hello everyone! My husband and I are overweight. We both have about 10 kgs to lose. We lead very busy lives and fitness has never been on our list at all. Life is increasingly seeming out of control.

We both now decided to get back into control. First step is being disiplined...so we decided to work on weight first.

Due to our busy lives, it's easy to lose focus. So I want to maintain a log here....

I am walking abt 3 miles - 4 days a week.......he is running for 30 mins.....

We are cutting on carbs, eating sensibly. Zero junk.

Lets see how it goes!

On friday, I did 15 mins of yoga, 15 mins of power workout DVD. Both didnt take my heart rate any where, but good stretching etc made me sore!
Saturday was rest day.

I must confess that I perhaps messed my efforts so far by binge eating for dinner last night. DH tempted me into it and I easily gave in. So about 700+ cals on dinner itself - that too at 11pm...... I ate sensibly all day though.

I realized that I have more time on weekends , so I am likely to eat more. So I moved my weigh day to Sunday.

GO BABY GO! LOSE THAT TYRE AROUND YOUR TUMMY>>>>GOOOOOOOOOOO !

Me and my boyfriend have also just started diets. We are each going on a different one to see who can reach there goal weight first. With both got about 28lbs to lose.
What diets are you doing?
Good luck!

Me and my boyfriend have also just started diets. We are each going on a different one to see who can reach there goal weight first. With both got about 28lbs to lose.
What diets are you doing?
Good luck!
Hiya! Thanks for stopping by...

We are on restricted but healthy diets....
Completely cut down junk....and eating between 1200-1400 calories a day...this is based on our respective BMR scores...

Whats your diet like?

Me and my partner are doing it together as well. We have lost 3st in total this month between us :) Hope you can keep it up xx

Omg omg!
when I weighed this morning, my old scales showed 66kg....I was convinced they are faulty. I weighed my daughter and they showed some rubbish reading....

I went and bought new scales from Argos...I weighted my little one first- it was correct...i stepped on the scales and whoa! I lost nearly 3kg! I am still not convinced..but I'm over the moon now...

Btw, I just finished a nice 2.5 mile walk....

Cant wait to update my signature!

I did a long 4-5 mile walk on Friday. Not really brisk though...

Saturday- did nothing. Gulped in a full 890 kcal pizza in one go tht too for dinner. I feel so guilty.
I am hyper pissed with my husband these days. He buys crap and kind of tempts me to eat.

Hez more or less given up - or he is just not taking this seriously. I don't care. I am now focussing on my goal wait. I'll lose it with exercise - with or without his support.

2.5 miles today btw....

Back