Newbie - Confused about Spices.

shorne75

Can anyone tell me why there are points attached to spices?. I've always seen spices as a saving grace when dieting and now a bit disappointed to find I have to track them. Cheers
:confused:

I'm sure I read in the starters pack that spices are free up to a tbps but after that you have to count them. Will see if I can find the thing I read.

Still looking! I found another thread here about it but ended even more confused than I started off. To be honest, I'm sure none of us have thought twice about shovelling down chocolate down our throats yet we worry ourselves about spices!! We've gone nuts!! Hope you aren't offended- just making light of it all....you have to!! Will try and find my starter pack ASAP to seebwhat it says!

Ooo i never count spices.....

checked my pack- fresh herbs are always free, you count dried after a tbsp.

sparklysunbeam said:
checked my pack- fresh herbs are always free, you count dried after a tbsp.

Listen, you know what? Don't get hung up over this because as I said before, we weren't worrying about eating "naughty" foods in excess before so it's no big deal about spices!! Realistically, you're prob not going to be eating a tbsp spices everyday! I know what you mean though because when you are trying your hardest to follow the plan, every PP counts but just in my wee daft opinion, dried spices/herbs or whatever-it's negligible. If your nibbling on biscuits or rubbish, fretting is fine!!! Kind of!!

Back