Newbie & Day 1!!

Sarah777

Hello all
Just thought i'd introduce myself properly although have already posted a few times!

My name is Sarah i'm 29yrs old, live in Essex with my husband & 18mth old son!
Started SF today, weighing 11st 7lbs & am hoping to get down to 9st (wedding day weight, so know its not impossible)!

Will be on here most days knowing me!!!

Welcome... there are loads of us round here atm so i hope that your made to feel welcome and not overwhelmed...
Good luck getting to Goal
and im sure if you stick around here you will meet some lovely friends!

Hi Sarah

Welcome to Slimfast .. the home of bad breath from all that milk :)

Welcome Sarah, you will fing lots of support here.
Gg don't start us off on that bad breath thing again!! (is VERY true) oh or was it flatulance lol

lol..blame my nurse training... bodily functions were a daily topic of conversation or all over me :p

lol, dont scare the poor woman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sarah

How are you finding it?

Hi Sarah! Im also from Essex and want to b 9st too. Im sure we can reach our goals!! Just keep ur goal in mind and be strong and come on here! It all helps!

Yes the bad breath is awful!! Not got the "windy-pops" so bad, but I keep needing to "go" and its like rabbit droppings!!

Drink more water Sacha.. you're dehydrated :)

really?! I do at least 2l water every day, I have a big bottle which i keep drinkin throughout the day! I suffer from IBS too, and feelin stressed from splittin up with the ex AGAIN! So cld b a mix of everything maybe :-s

Duclo-ease for you then my girl :p But yeah you are probably using more water up than normal due to being stressed x

Oh good news GG... the rabbit droppings have stopped!!! Obviously removing the stress was a good idea!! LOL

lol..yup.. stress can do wierd things to your body :)

Back