Newbie day 1

Hj27

Hi all just revived delivery of my bumper pack, just had my first bar wasn't to bad. Hopefully this is the start of the new slimmer me.
Can any one tell me if I should use the bar and shakes before a certain time of day or doesn't it matter?

Hi luv, welcome to the Exante "family." I don't think it really matters when you have your "food" but I space mine out. I have a shake at 10a.m, a soup @ 2p.m and the bar @ 6p.m.
I found that if I had regular "meal" times I didn't feel that I was as hungry and it helps to know you are having regular calorie intake, if you know what I mean.
I think this will also help when I re-introduce food!
Find the times that suit you best and try that. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Hiya
I am only on day 5 but like Kittykazza I have found spacing out my packs at regular mealtimes really helpful. I fill up on water and other drinks between 'meals'. In the first couple of days when I was really hungry I also found it helpful knowing when my next meal would be - i.e. in my head I was thinking 'only another 2 hours until my next pack - you can do this'. Good luck on your journey. x

Hi hj & welcome. I tend to wait until later in the day before I have my first pack as I'm not that hungry early on. I find this helps to spread out the remaining packs during the rest of the day. Lots of water is the key to reducing hunger & cravings, Good luck this week.

Thank for your replies that's day one nearly over with and I must say it hasn't been to bad other than the volume of water we need to drink, but I'm sure I can put up with it for a smaller waist line.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I find having the first pack as late as possible helps , say 12 . My second about 4 and last one about 8 that way they are spaced out and your not hungry late at night . I do have a mug of Bullion reduced salt stock between second and third and I drink 2 litres of water plus 5 mugs of coffee per day. Hope this helps

Back