1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie day 1

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lindyloo14, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Lindyloo14

Lindyloo14 Member

Hi

just joined this forum to get some inspiration for my weight loss on Lipotrim - any advice appreciated

linda

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jackie4

jackie4 Well-Known Member

Hello lindyloo I'm only on day 3 myself. How you getting on x

4. Lindyloo14

Lindyloo14 Member

Hi doing well so far but been kept really busy though and resorted to going to bed early tonight n on here so not tempted to eat ! How about you ?

5. jackie4

jackie4 Well-Known Member

I'm the same. Doing anything just to get me through the day lol. The hardest time is cooking the evening dinner for my family but I have nearly finished day 4 now but I just take it day by day x