Extra Easy Newbie - Day 2, food diary...any tips?

Day 1

Breakfast: Scrambled egg (dash of almond milk - 1 syn, and fry light), mushrooms with FL, grilled tomato, 2 slices of small toast as HEB annd 2 quorn suasages = 2 syns. Ketchup, 2 tbsp, 2 syns.5 total(bad i know, i'm learning...ketchup totally not worth it...)

Lunch: Baked potato (no butter) with beans and huge salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, sweetcorn, carrot. HEA of some grated cheese, measured.

Dinner: Stir fry of quorn chicken pieces, peppers, mushrooms, courgette, onion and a load of spices and soy sauce served with brown rice.

Snacks: Muller light with chopped strawberries, raspberries, banana. Another banana. 2 maryland cookies = 2.5 syns each. 5 syns total.

Ten syns for the day.

Day 2

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs (Fry light), mushrooms, grilled tomato, 2 slices of toast as HEB and some baked beans. A bite of banana.

Lunch: Huge salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers and carrots with baked potato and HEA of some cheese. Syned some butter for potato = 3 syns.

Dinner: not had it yet but i plan to have a piece of plain white fish cooked without fat with brown rice and loads of broccoli and green beans. I might syn some sauce.

Snacks: Quorn sandwich turkey (free) and a few strawberries, a muller light. Ill probably have my cookies later as wellwhich would be 5 syns again.

Total for the day will hopefully be no more than 8 syns. Im aiming to have no more than 10 per day as i find the guidance of between 5 and 15 a bit vague...that's quite a big difference?

If you have any advice on how i can improve my diet for better weight loss please let me know as im so determined for this to work!!

Thank you :)

ps: im pescatarian hence no meat and im a BIG eater so im eating a lot...

Hiya

Looks pretty good - lots of speed in there! I love fish and seafood and eat loads of it on SW! Don't be afraid to use your syns. They're there to be used! I use my syns weekly rather than daily (not all consultants reccommend this) and it stops me feeling deprived if we're out with friends. Good luck on your journey and enjoy!

Well...today did not go to plan. Never mind. Still within syns...just...14.5!! But i ended up grazing on more free food than id of liked, and i dont like being that close to syn limit.

How the hell am i still hungry? At tons of speed foods, protein, free food, generally large portions...ate till full...snacked...had my syns...im just a bottomless pit of hunger aka greedy moo!!!!

Just to add, my first consultant always advised us to use all of our syns at the beginning of our journey as the closer we get to target and the weight losses slow,
Well...today did not go to plan. Never mind. Still within syns...just...14.5!! But i ended up grazing on more free food than id of liked, and i dont like being that close to syn limit.

How the hell am i still hungry? At tons of speed foods, protein, free food, generally large portions...ate till full...snacked...had my syns...im just a bottomless pit of hunger aka greedy moo!!!!

Sounds like a pretty successful day to me so don't beat yourself up! You're within your syn allowance and you've reached for free foods instead of high syn alternatives when you've wanted something. Don't be so hard on yourself - you're doing well!

Back