Newbie, day one

marchy

Hi everyone

I am starting slim and save for the first time today, just had my first shake, and it wasn't bad.

You are all an inspiration after reading all your entries, i have my 40th party at the end of the year and want to look and feel amazing.

I have been yo yo dieting for years and want to get down to 10/11 stone for the first time in years.

I will keep you all updated on my progress, good luck to you all in your journey.:)

Wishing you the best of luck! Xx

Quite a lot starting this week I started Monday.

Good luck stay busy and drink lots of water :)

Welcome and good luck! xx

I'm on day one too hun good luck and as I've been told keep fluffing the water!!

Half way through week 4 and it has flown by!! Good luck ladies just stick to it the first couple of days the results are amazing.

Hey - I recognise you miss marchy! this Is your partner in crime! Glad u have joined minimis it's a great way to get inspiration xx can't wait til our first weigh in next week! Xx

marchy said:
Wow you look great, well done on your weigh loss.

Thank you

This diet gives amazing results

Hello, Wish you all luck if you are starting today :)

Hi marchy :) I have my 40th at the end of August and, like you, really feel the need to be much lighter by then. Not getting my delivery till Friday and hoping to start straightaway. Good luck with your journey - we can all do this together :D xxx

Chrissy72 said:
Hi marchy :) I have my 40th at the end of August and, like you, really feel the need to be much lighter by then. Not getting my delivery till Friday and hoping to start straightaway. Good luck with your journey - we can all do this together :D xxx

Yep we can do this! It's exciting! Make sure you all post our weigh ins on the weigh in thread, mine and marchy's weigh in is Thursday, we are friends and work together, so have scales in my office! I'm hoping for a big fat 7 lol xxx good luck everyone xx

debbieacton said:
Yep we can do this! It's exciting! Make sure you all post our weigh ins on the weigh in thread, mine and marchy's weigh in is Thursday, we are friends and work together, so have scales in my office! I'm hoping for a big fat 7 lol xxx good luck everyone xx

I'm hoping for a 7 too for my first week that will certainly kick that 2 stone I need to lose.

I am excited too. I've never done a VLCD before so this is all new to me x

Chrissy72 said:
I am excited too. I've never done a VLCD before so this is all new to me x

Results are amazing defo take before pics.

bit2lose37 said:
Results are amazing defo take before pics.

Yeah I must get hubby to take a couple later as all my fat phot are just head shots lol

Back