Newbie determined to stick to my diet this time!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crazyblondechick, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. crazyblondechick

crazyblondechick Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting for now
    Hey,
    I have lurked around this forum for a while as i have been on/off dieting over a year and pretty much stayed the same.

I had good luck with Weight Watchers but ever since their point system changed its all too confusing for me so I plan to stick to calorie counting for now!

I am hoping to lose two stone over the summer and keep it off this time!

Also if anyone can help, whenever I try to add my height/weight details to my profile it keeps saying incorrect format, but I cant seem to see what the correct format is!

Thanks! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sillykitten

sillykitten Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watcher pro points
    Hey I'm a newb too.
    I know the pro points seem to be a bit confusing but there are soooo many resources online, I started just calorie counting but its more than calories ya know? Roam the boards in the wwpp section and they have the points up for pretty much everything you need and google will have the rest.

Stick with it!

4. bexyboo

bexyboo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(25.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I thought about doing WW as have done SW soo many times< but when I read about it couldn't understand the point system!! Good Luck :) xx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the calorie counting

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.