Newbie diary- feedback would be fab :D

*Cherry On Top*

Hi there :D my first week went well and lost 2.5lbs. Thought i would post my weeks diary and see if anyone has any feedback for me, just to check im doing things right and if theres any sugestions to improve. Thanks for taking the time to read, im sure its not too thrilling ;) all extra easy this week.

Friday
Salad (lettuce,tomato, cucumber,celery, prawns, ham, peppers) banana, apple, grapes, blackberries, blueberries
SF squash, tea.
HE milk 250ml ss, 2 weetabix
syns- 1 tbsp mayo light 2 1/2
pasta sauce 3

Saturday
Gammon, beans, egg, tomato, blueberries blackberries, squash, tea, diet coke, grapes
chilli (mince, onion, herbs) VLF yogurt, jacket potato, boiled rice.
HE A cheese 28g cheddar
SYNS 6 fruit gums 3, bite of pretzel (random testing person offere dme in the street and i shoved it in before thinking!) ?2, 3 dashs of milk 1 1/2

SUNDAY
noodels, stir fry veg, prawns, soy sauce, grapes, squash, tea, salad (lettuce, tom, cucumber, peppers, pickled onions, sweetcorn, prawns)
HEA cheese 42g feta
HEB hifi bar
syns- 2 dash milk =1

MONDAY
jacket pot, chilli (extra lean beef, kidney beans, chilli) VLF yog, squash, pear, tea, grapes
HEA 28g cheddar
SYNS- slice of sponge cake & 1tsp sugar ??? tea and cake with friend- couldnt weigh it but was smallish slice.

TUESDAY
gammon, eggs, beans, toms, tea, mullerlight, kiwi x2, pasta, sweetcorn, mushrooms, squash
HEA 28g cheddar
HEB hifi bar
SYNS- 2 dash milk =1
pasta sauce=1 1/2
thick slice toast =5
2 tsp marg= 3

WED
poached aggs, fried (frylight) sliced new pots, beans, tinned tomatoes, pear, tea, squash, huge pile SW chips, sugar free jelly
HEA 28g cheese
HEB 2 weetabix
SYNS- mayo 2 1/2
dream topping=2, milk=3

THURS
tinned spaghetti, pear, blueberry, salad (peppers, pasta, tomato, pickeld onion, beetroot, lettuce) prawns, yogurt (free one) fruit
HEA milk 250ml ss
SYNS- 1 thick slice bread =5
8 olives=1
mayo 2tbsp= 5

Whats the verdict expert bods?
i must say extra easy is great! a real no brainer :D

Hi there

You don't appear to be eating much. For me that amount of food each day would only be one meal or two at a push. Do you eat breakfast? If I don't fancy it I will have an evening snack instead just so I keep up my free food intake. Also you can have carbs and protein with every meal. I find by having both I feel full for longer.

Not sure what your likes and dislikes are to advise on what food to add, sorry. Your syns seem very low. You can have up to 15 each day unless advised otherwise. People find that their weight loss improves if you don't limit them. If you are unsure of syn values there is a board on here to ask.

I've wittered on enough now. Otherwise your food looks good. Keep up the good work.

Tania x

Hi
I agree with knitter, you don't seem to be eating enough. The whole point of SW is that by eating to satisfy your appetite you don't even feel like you are dieting and therefore less likely to give up after a few days or weeks. Also your syns don't seem very much either. Of course if you get the results you're after then thats good but I feel that by following SW more strictly you would get great results. Hope this doesn't sound negative. Its not an easy thing to get used to straight away. Keep up the good work. This support group is excellent and there's always some one available who knows the answers.

Hi! It's a bit difficult to judge when you just give a list of foods rather than break it down into meals, but my first reaction was also that you're not eating very much. On the plus side you're eating a good variety of foods and fruit/veg :)

ah ok/. i think some of my days look a bit thin on the ground because ive been wrokign nights so ive only got up at 2pm - thus only one meal in some of the days bits. will post another week with the meals so it makes more sense :D thanks :D

this week so far:
FRIDAY
Brunch- gammon, tomatoes, beans, pineapple, new pots
Dinner- pasta with prawns & cheese
dessert- yogurt (onken free one- yum)
snacks- kiwi, blueberries, meringue nestx2 (6), olives (2)
4x dash milk (2). total 10 syns.
SATURDAY
bf- 2 weetabix (HEB) milk (HEA) banana
late lunch/dinner 2 jacket pots with prawns and crab sticks, mxed with sweetcorn and 4tbsp WW creme fraiche (2), 1 tbsp lf mayo (2 1/2) 2 dash milk (1) Meringue (3)
SUNDAY
funny meals again coz working nights!
in night (2am) - microwave rice (2) mini roll (6) hifi bar (HEB) SF jelly
before work (6pm) -noodles, prawns, soy sauce, beansprouts
snack- kiwi, milk (HEA)
MONDAY
in night (2am) salad ( lettuce, beetroot, pasta, tuna, sweetcorn) made with 4 tbsp ww creme fraiche (2) and 1tbsp lf mayo (2 1/2)
snacks- cereal bar (6) kiwi, crabsticks, 2 tsp sugar (2)
Dinner 3pm sw chips ( mountain sized!) ketchup (2)
and im now going to scoff something else....
when im ding nights im only having two main meals a day because i come home and jump straight into bed rather than eat coz im just exhausted after th 13hr nightshift! but my meals are massive and i feel totally satisfied, and not at all deprived. im not very good at using my HEB- must get some hifi bars or something.
thanks xx

Back