Newbie diary who is more determined to loose weight than anyone.

Yes the veggies list is endless, so much choice and can really bulk out meals so, as you said, we don't need to use the syns.
Wishing you much success when you get started on Saturday! :D
Keep posting, it's always interesting to read others food diaries.

thanks Janet. Don't worry I will keep posting I will probably still need advice and telling offs lol

oh yes Jaffa EE sounds a much better plan for me.

Good I am glad the book cleared things up for you. Happy Reading

Hi all

Well I'm so excited today I did my weigh in and I STS phewwwwww. I was so worried that all my efforts was wasted originally especially as I ate so much bread and I only eat bread when I'm not well.

Anyway today is the day I take the EE plan seriously so here is my plan so far:

Breakfast

Strawberries, blackberries and rasberries.

Lunch

Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatos and chicken.

Dinner

I'm going to try a recipe I found for Cajun Sausage & Bake Bean pot which consists of
-Morrisons Eat Smart 60% less fat Cumberland sausages
- Fry light
-large red onion, sliced
-can of chopped tomatoes
-can of baked beans in tomato sauce
-Cajun seasoning
-few dashes of Worcestershire sauce

The recipe serves 4 and its only 1 syn per person so I'm going to give it ago and if I like it freeze the rest.

As for desert I'm going to have my usual Muller light yoghurt and fruit.

Hi Chug, have been reading through your thread with much interest. I def need the book but where from without joining a class? Not easy for me to get to one. Well done for tackling it with such enthusiasm! :)

Hi Chug, have been reading through your thread with much interest. I def need the book but where from without joining a class? Not easy for me to get to one. Well done for tackling it with such enthusiasm! :)

Hi Solange and welcome.

I'm glad that you have been enjoying my diary and hope you carry on reading. Well I was lucky and one of my friends lent me hers. You can get them on ebay for about £20. Its definitely well worth it especially if you can't get to a class like me. Its my savour I've learnt so much from it that I didn't realise.

Thank you for your nice comment. Yes I'm very determined to get this weight off. My shopping trolley has changed I've never seen such a healthy shopping trolley lol.

Definately not Jaffa ive been wanting to loose weight for ages but have never found the right diet until now.

I hate it if I have to count calories or work out points like on weight watchers I'm not saying they are bad diets cos they have worked for me but I get fed up of working out how many points things are.

i have to admit I never thought SW would be for me with the original plan but the EE plan is so good I don't think about eating naughty foods anymore.

Just to chip in too....I've tried so many diets over the years too and probably cornered the market on diet books...some unread! But SW is so doable and with it I've kept the weight off now for 10 months! Jaffa has already got her Diamond Award and that's what I want too. I know you will have great success too.

Wow 6 stones that is good. Well you did well aswell anyway they say its best to come off gradually rather than to fast. It will probably take me that long to loose 2 stone as well because my body takes ages to burn off the calories and I don't know why.

Chug, it seems to take me forever to lose any weight if and when I have put some on. Some people seem to roll it off! Persistence is the key and I am sure you will be a fab success!! :) I'm right behind you.

Janet
Was looking at your before and afters the other day on your avatar but couldn't make them bigger to really see very well. You look so different and as we are the same height I was trying to gauge what I look like what I did look like and what I will look like again! Why I say this is, I have been very small, medium, and now bigger and never really can see what I look like. I think this is called body dysmorphia? LOL :rolleyes:

Back