Newbie diary who is more determined to loose weight than anyone.

Chug, it seems to take me forever to lose any weight if and when I have put some on. Some people seem to roll it off! Persistence is the key and I am sure you will be a fab success!! :) I'm right behind you.

Thanks Solange. Yes I wish I was one of those people where my weight would just roll off. I just need people telling me where I'm going wrong and also praising me. It sound silly but it really helps me because it encourages me. I haven't told anyone at work I'm on a diet because I hate it when they keep asking me have lost any weight or how much you loosing or give me the funny looks when they see me eating my food. On here its different even if I get negative comments I know people are trying to help. Sorry I just was going on a bit then lol.

Hi all

Ok so today has been a good day again for me. We had cakes in work and I managed to say NO yeeeppppiiiieeeee for me. I have to admit its not easy saying know but I hope it will be worth it at the end of the week when I have weigh in.

So here is what I had today:

Breakfast

Grapes, kiwi fruit and cherries

Lunch

Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatos and mature cheese

Dinner

Oriental chicken stew which includes the following:
- chicken breast, skinned and cubed
- garlic clove, crushed
- piece fresh root ginger, grated
- soy sauce
- Fry light
- vegetable stock
- carrots sliced
- mangetout, sliced
- spring onions, sliced
- cornflour (1/2 syn)
- nest of dried noodles

As for pudding you can probably guess a muller light strawberry cheesecake yoghurt (1 syn).

As for drinks just water I aim to drink 2Ls everyday.

That's brilliant chug that you are trying new foods

Well done

Thank you both. Well I have to admit I actually enjoyed it I didn't think I would and I was dreading it because I'm so fussy but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I suppose its true what they say as you get older your taste buds change. Accept I still will not eat sprouts lol.

Hi all

I'm sorry I forgot to put on my food yesterday well basically I had the same as Monday because I loved it so much. I know I should be varied really.

Anyway today I plan to have my fruit for breakfast which consists of oranges, apples and grapes today and also a yoghurt.

As for lunch it will be my normal salad (lettuce, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes, pickled onions) with chicken.

I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing for my dinner so I will get back to you on that later.

Have a good day all.

You are doing great Chug. Keep on keeping on! Brussel sprouts. Yum, I once ate 1lb of them. I suffered for two whole days!! :eek:

You are doing great Chug. Keep on keeping on! Brussel sprouts. Yum, I once ate 1lb of them. I suffered for two whole days!! :eek:

Thanks Solange. Gosh 1lb I can imagine you did suffer for 2 days.

Don't worry Chug...you can also pass the sprouts by way too, I love them!!

Hope you've had another good day today! :D

Thanks Janet yes I had another great day. I will never eat sprouts lol.

The only way I will eat sprouts is if they bring back the chocolate ones. Once they made chocolate flavour vegetables it was away to get kids to eat their veg but I didn't work for me I'm afraid. I mean there is a big difference between normal sprouts and chocolate sprouts lol.

Hi all

Sorry about not putting my dinner on last night but I'm really busy at the moment because I'm preparing for my brother coming this weekend I'm so excited so I haven't had chance to come on here on the night times hence why I'm messaging now. I will be back to normal soon. I had a quick sneak at the scales at the moment and they are going in the right direction they are going down so I'm so happy just hope they don't surprise me on Saturday morning and go back up lol. Anyway I'm planning what to do food wise for the weekend and I'm making everyone follow me on SW for 4 days lol but I'm not telling them this. It won't bother my brother because he loves veg.

Anyway as for last night meal I tried another recipe and I had Mince and Rice Casserole and I have to say it was delicious and I'm going to have it again tonight. The best part about it was that it was totally syn free so yesterday I had no syns at all.

I think in work people are testing me because they keep bringing in biscuits. I know I can have them as a syn but I'm trying to not get into the habit of it so I was good again and avoided them.

Well today my food is going to be exactly they same again as yesterday because it was all so nice.

Tonight its shopping night at Lidls so this will be fun my partner will be with me and I've told him to tell me off if I go for anything naughty.

Anyway I best go to work take care all and have fun eating.

Well done on your success and must say I am impressed! Sounds like you are going to be busy so perhaps you will burn off loads of calories!! :)

Well done on your success and must say I am impressed! Sounds like you are going to be busy so perhaps you will burn off loads of calories!! :)

Thanks Solange. Well I'm trying. Yes I'm going to be very busy but fun busy. I really do hope to burn loads of calories off because we will be doing loads of walking and hoping to get the dance mat out for the wii so we can have some fun dancing. They will be going back thinner themselves rather than put on weight lol.

Well done for trying another new recipe Chug and even better planning for everyone to eat your SW meals.
Have fun with your brother staying. :D

Thanks Janet yes I'm getting very adventurous at the moment. The only problem with these meals they make 4 so I'm having to freeze them but they will do for next week meals. Thanks I'm looking forward to my brother coming.

So I'm going to start off with I was a bit disappointed this morning because I went out for a extra walk after work yesterday which I don't normally do so I thought I may have lost a little bit but I had a sneaky look at the scales before tomorrows big weigh in day and I stayed the same which is ok because its better than a put on but I thought I may have lost 200g or something. This happened to me the weekend I did loads of walking on Saturday and checked on Sunday and the scales stayed the same. I have just stuck to my plan and not had anything extra hhhhmmmm. Maybe it because I'm having the same menu choice 2 days in a row hhhmmm.

Anyway today I'm having the exact same as I did yesterday which is yummy.

So again sorry its short I will be back to normal after the bank holiday. Take care all and have a good day. I'm going to boring work lol shortly so need to get things ready.

maybe it could be from the extra walking? Alot can change from now til your weigh in :) i keep weighing mysef like everyday and my weight changes so much i don't know what to believe so i just stick to the Saturday lol.

Have a good day at work :)

maybe it could be from the extra walking? Alot can change from now til your weigh in i keep weighing mysef like everyday and my weight changes so much i don't know what to believe so i just stick to the Saturday lol.

Have a good day at work

I don't know weight is a strange thing lol. Work wasn't good but nevermind I'm use to them now.

Are you having at least 10 syns a day ?
I don't Jaffa to be honest I eat very little syns maybe I should start eating more of them.

if they suggest 10 I wil try that.

I would start eating a few more syns.

what day is your weigh day again?

Hi all well I did it I weighed myself and I'm 11stone 8 (73.4kg) so I've lost 800g which I think is about 1.5lb or more so I'm very happy.

Im sorry I won't be on here much the weekend because I'm entertaining my brother.

have a good weekend and bank holiday all

Back