newbie diary

beki19

hi all i started cd monday as i was so unhappy with my size and how it was effecting my life so monday i did something and started cd get weighed on monday ive bin so good and not gone off track once so hope i get a good loss

Well done beki :)
Good luck with your losses xxx

Thank you :)
You'll do just as great as me. CD is fab and gives great results. You just have too stick at it 100% and you will see results in no time at all :) xxx

Hi Beki,

Once you have 50 posts you get more privileges (like sending private messages and adding a signature line). There are tutorials under the link on the main page to explain how to do these things. One way to up your posts is to join a game -- like the song title game, etc. A lot of those are listed under "Chit Chat".

Good luck with Cambridge -- there are people who have done very well on it.

MM

Good Luck, I am on day 8 and feel great...You can do it!!! :)

good luck beki:)

good luck hun. i re started cd ss on tuesday and so far im doing 100% i cant wait for weigh in tuesday, but ive cheated and got on the scales every morning and ive lost 1bl per day and this morning i lost 2lb i couldnt believe it. this diet really is the best!
xxx

Hi Beki,

Be sure to post your results... I weigh officially on Mondays, too. ;)

MM

thats fab beki well done hun:)x

well done hunnie thats a really good loss :)x

hi every one had my 3rd weigh in today only lost 2 and half lb but it not a gain so im happy i lost 15 and half pound in 3 weeks so happy x

Back