newbie.... doing it the hard way!

kyra-masters

Twilight Fantasist
Hiya,
I'm Kyra and I am trying weight watchers again. It has previously worked for me, but due to finishing uni, not finding work and then my dad suddenly dying, I have piled weight on. So, I have a ww app on my phone, lots of books and this website. Any help, chat or friendship that helps me, or lets me help others is greatly appreciated.
Currently, I weight 13.1 st. I would like to weight 10.7st, I am 5.5/5.6 in height so this is a good weight for me. tHANK YOU FOR READING!!! KM x

Good luck. I am in week 2 too! So far so good:)

Good luck with your weight loss :) week 5 for me, and i cant belive how easy it is, wish i had started it sooner lol

hi kyra good luck on starting again i too restarted 4 weeks ago after a 2yr break as my youngest was told he had addisons disease i managed to put on the 2 stone i lost i have found it real easy this time round as my mind was ready to lose the weight this time i set my own mini goals hope u do well in ur next weigh in x

Hi hon, I'm the same height as you and I'm aiming for a similar goal. I started at 14st 2 last summer and did discovery for 3 months or so. Fell off the plan after a bad breakup. Back onto pp about 12 weeks ago, (started at 12st 2 this time) and I'm now 11st 8 (I gained 2lb last week unfortunately :( ). Wishing you luck with it hon :D xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Welcome :) I started last week at 13.2 and I'm 5ft 5 too! My goal is 9 and a half stone but I think I'd be happy around 10 stone. How are you getting on so far?

Mmmm sounds lovely! My first week was great then this weekend was a total write off. Back on today but don't think I'll lose much this week. When is your first weigh in? :)

Im not too bad with chocolate but I prefer it out of the house! Atm I have french chocolate over from my holidays.. I am rationing it!

Back