Newbie! - Doing WW @ Home

mrshurt86

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hello.

My name is Emma and I am 26 years old. I have struggled with my weight for the last 6/7 years, last year i was diagnosed with PCOS after struggling to conceive. I was sent away from the hospital last july and told they will help me conceive when my BMI gets below 35 at the time it was about 42.2 and seemed like a million miles off and after 9 months of feeling sorry for myself i finally decided to do something about it.

I have managed to lose 8kg since i started and my BMI is currently 38.6 (getting better) but the last 2 months have stuck at the same sort of weight so started weight watchers at home last week and I am really enjoying it so far.

Anyways i'll stop with the life story

Looking forward to getting to know people on here and sharing recipes and tips.

Sorry to hear you were diagnosed with PCOS, hope you're doing well. I started WW yesterday and I'm doing it at home too :)
Well done with the weight loss so far! You will achieve your goal if you stick at it
x

Thanks very much. Which plan are you doing?

I am doing the pro plan and have a ww food diary app and calculator on my phone which has helped me loads since friday. Plus i didnt have to pay for it :)

The same as you! I've not got the food diary app yet, need to get it. Just stealing my mum's WW books for now! I keep track of what I've eaten & points calculate on my phone too because it's always strapped to my hand :p

Back