Newbie Eeeek!!!

Poppy2013

Hiya Everyone,
I am new to Exante i have just placed my order on theirwebsite for a month’s supply of products (at half price) bargain! I wasactually looking into doing CD but when I seen Exante at half price I thought Iwould do this diet instead and I did a little research on it... looking good!
I am 26 and I have been over weight about 10 years. I amactually in the 20st bracket at the moment. Makes me so sad actually sayingthat! I have so much weight to lose its very daunting. I live with my mother in law right now as meand my bf moved 400 miles to return to his home in London and be closer to hisfamily. It’s been kinda hard living down here and being so over weight.
1, I’m very selfconscious
2. I find it embarrassing when people meet me or even see me
3. I’ve found it hard getting a job and i feel my weight hassomething to do with it
4. I cant makefriends and I feel my weight has something to do with that too.
It might just be excuses but this is how I feel and itsgetting me sooo depressed that I have actually be sat sobbing thinking I don’twanna be on this earth no longer.... How stupid am I. It’s not rocket Scienceand I want to do it more than ANYTHING,so that’s what I am gonna do, stop feeling sorry for myself and just get onwith it.
Living in London I havenot been on a night out in 6months, I don’t drink because I don’t have friendsto go out. I don’t do much other than go to work and come home. At weekends I sit in the house and don’t getto do very much as we are saving to buy a house and I am the only one workingas my bf is still trying to find a job in London. I want to take thisopportunity while I don’t do much to spend my time focusing on losing weight.It’s really hard to do a normal diet because I live with my Greek mother in lawand the whole family are obsessed with food and cooking so I find it reallyhard to cook and prepare my own food. This diet is going be fantastic for thatone reason... but I picked a VLCD for many many more reasons.
Plus on top of how the weight makes me feel on a day to daybasis, I also have the added worry of being 26 and wanting to have children, atthis size there is no way I would be able to have children! I have been with mybf 6years and I want to get married soon and no way am i being on ANY weddingpictures this size, no way!
I hope to receive my pack tomorrow and start on Tuesday ifnot will be the following day. How doeseveryone find the packs, do they taste ok... i dunno why i’m asking that I aintto fussy about food or I wouldn’t be this big haha! I have done the CD beforeand lost about 4stone but never stuck to it and put it all back on.... veryfoolish, all that time effort and money wasted. Not going to be that foolish this time around!
So I ended up here on Minimins begging for your help andsupport, i’m 26 and I want to live till I am 36! I really need a buddy while Iam doing this diet so anyone like to be my buddy who can txt and keep each othermotivated? Someone who is a little bit chatty like me and txt’s a lot, i’malways on my phone and would be a help if I had someone who was able to txtabout it quite a bit to keep focused?
Oops long post!!!

Love Poppy <3

Good Luck! I am also a newbie! Started today, one strawberry shake down. It didn't taste amazing but not as bad as I expected!

Did you blend it with a mini wisk then add ice.. I found that helped me with the shakes when I did CD :) xxx

Back