Newbie!! eeepppp!! :)

Stellina

im starting slim and save this week!! I really need to sort myself out as it has been such a hard year and i have put on so much weight! Cambridge diet worked really well for me a few years ago but it is just too expensive! I find it so hard to stick to any sort of diet even though i know i need to! its like a disease :( m y husband supports me all the time but i just always give in!!

I enjoy reading everyones success stories and it really motivates me!

Would love any tips that will keep me going xxx

Stellina xx

Stellina said:
im starting slim and save this week!! I really need to sort myself out as it has been such a hard year and i have put on so much weight! Cambridge diet worked really well for me a few years ago but it is just too expensive! I find it so hard to stick to any sort of diet even though i know i need to! its like a disease :( m y husband supports me all the time but i just always give in!!

I enjoy reading everyones success stories and it really motivates me!

Would love any tips that will keep me going xxx

Stellina xx

Slim & save is brilliant :) the best thing I've ever done. Good luck :) you should start a diary so we can follow your progress x

I started last week. It's the best diet I've ever been on. The packs are so nice, and now I'm in ketosis I don't even feel hungry. Just keep visualising what it will be like when you reach your goal- that's what's keeping me motivated to keep going. Good luck! X

S&S what did you order ? I have a few samples coming , as i also find cambridge alot of money ... i'm on Cambridge now , only have a few left and I also am doing w8 all work the same , but its a matter of price , also if you like the products too !
I always give up too , its staying on the plan .... any tips on S&S what is the best flavours anyone ?

MsJMC said:
S&S what did you order ? I have a few samples coming , as i also find cambridge alot of money ... i'm on Cambridge now , only have a few left and I also am doing w8 all work the same , but its a matter of price , also if you like the products too !
I always give up too , its staying on the plan .... any tips on S&S what is the best flavours anyone ?

One persons fave flavours might be someone else's worst tho! You're best off ordering a sample Pack-which is £25 and includes one of each flavour, And allows you to make your own decisions on what you like and don't like :)

One persons fave flavours might be someone else's worst tho! You're best off ordering a sample Pack-which is £25 and includes one of each flavour, And allows you to make your own decisions on what you like and don't like :)

Thanks , I have an order i think 5 i have , which were 99 pence each , didn't know they did the £25 one , will look into that , Thanks , BTW well done on your weight loss

MsJMC said:
Thanks , I have an order i think 5 i have , which were 99 pence each , didn't know they did the £25 one , will look into that , Thanks , BTW well done on your weight loss

Thanks, not sure if you're allowed to order the sample pack now, if you've already ordered some? But they do Allow you to order each flavour as a sample ONCE. Their customer service is phenomenal, maybe drop them an email if not 100% certain

Back