Newbie Ellie :) Time for change!

It's the dreaded weigh in tomorrow! I say dreaded because I'm not expecting a loss this week.
I've had such a good focus and I've stuck well within my points everyday, but I just don't feel like I've lost anything this week.. I'll hope for the best, but expect the worst and then I'll not be disappointed haha.

Whatever the outcome, I've done everything as I should and I'm ready to take on another week :)

Eeeek :D so my weigh in was last Thursday, and I lost 4lbs :D which takes my total loss to 1st 1lb, and I've reached my 5% goal. Also, I'm halfway there to my Christmas challenge of losing 30lbs!!!!
Very happy with that :)

I've had a bit of an off weekend though, had the odd snack here and there - but I've not gone overboard and I'm ready to knuckle down again :)

Hope everyone/anyone reading has a great week :)

xXx

Excellent, well done, that's great! Never mind about the weekend off, you'll soon knock that into shape!

Hope you're having a good day xx

well done on your loss Ellie, its brill. Well done also on being halfway to your xmas challenge, you'll easily get to goal now :) xx

coachnomad said:
Excellent, well done, that's great! Never mind about the weekend off, you'll soon knock that into shape!

Hope you're having a good day xx

Thank you hun :) although I think the weekend may have come back to haunt me as I only stayed the same this week. Happy it wasn't a gain though :) hope you're having a good week!! Xx

LinzLinz said:
well done on your loss Ellie, its brill. Well done also on being halfway to your xmas challenge, you'll easily get to goal now :) xx

Thank you Linz, fingers crossed :) xx

Well a STS is definitely better than a gain so well done. Fingers crossed for the loss this week and I hope it's a big one for you! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Are you going to any firework displays?

coachnomad said:
Well a STS is definitely better than a gain so well done. Fingers crossed for the loss this week and I hope it's a big one for you! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Are you going to any firework displays?

That is true, so hopefully this week will be a loss :)
I decided not to go to a display, the weather was awful, cold & rainy so I stayed nice & warm in the house & watched the sky light up through the window :)
How about you? Did you have a good weekend? X

Staying home in the warm and dry sounds sensible. I had a good weekend thanks. I didn't go to any displays either, I have a dog who is very scared of the fireworks so I stay home with him.

How are you doing with food this week? Is it looking good for a loss?

coachnomad said:
Staying home in the warm and dry sounds sensible. I had a good weekend thanks. I didn't go to any displays either, I have a dog who is very scared of the fireworks so I stay home with him.

How are you doing with food this week? Is it looking good for a loss?

I'm pleased you had a good weekend, I have the same issue, my dogs are terrified of fireworks but they were so good at the weekend!
Food this week isn't too bad, I had a jacket potato & tuna on Sunday, & soup last night, & I've not been left feeling hungry afterwards, I've also tried not to eat after 6 as I think that may be the problem.
Not sure how the weigh in will go this week but hopefully it will be a loss, I'm doing everything I should so we'll wait and see :) have a great day! Xx

It's all sounding positive with you which is good. Food is sounding good and you are doing all the right things so it's looking good for a loss. I'm having another lazy day today which is rather nice! Will have to put the heating on in the minute though!! Hope you're having a good day xx

Well done on your loss last week Ellie! Hope you had a good weekend:D

I'm a little late with the update, not that there's very much to update anyway! But on Thursday I stayed the same again :( it's better than a gain I know, but even a pound off would have been nice, I did try really hard last week but it wasn't to be.
I spoke with my mum about it & she said it was probably just my body catching up as there have been a couple of weeks where I've had a big loss, so that made me feel better :)
I'm loving the dark evenings now, getting home & snuggling up! The only problem is, I'm not doing as much exercise - the land where I walk my dogs is not lit, and by the time I'm home from work it is really quite dark, the land is also very muddy, not to mention lonely, so I've been making do with a 20 minute walk around the nearby playing fields, which is a fair drop considering the walk along the stretch of land takes about an hour!
I think I need to dig out the dreaded work out DVDs haha, or maybe get a new fitness game for the wii to put back some interest into it :)
Have a great week everyone!

Hi Ellie, I agree with your mum that it is just your body catching up and hopefully you'll see a result of your hard work this week. Enjoy your evening xx

coachnomad said:
Hi Ellie, I agree with your mum that it is just your body catching up and hopefully you'll see a result of your hard work this week. Enjoy your evening xx

Thank you, I'm hoping so :) how is your week going? Xx

Well, I gained 2lbs this week; I'm getting worse! Haha.
I think time of the month may play a part in that too but I think I need to go back to basics & record my meals etc again, see if that can help give me a push back in the right direction :) xx

Hi Ellie, hope all is well with you. I find that going back to basics usually works wonders and I'm sure you'll shift that 2lb in no time xx

Back