Newbie Ellie :) Time for change!

Well done on the pound off, as you say it's in the right direction and if you have just come on then it should have been more. I think it always help to look at your photos and goals again, helps refocus the mind! Good luck with the coming week xx

Such a lovely positive message :) thank you xx

Hey, hope you're having a good week:)

BlueCow said:
Hey, hope you're having a good week:)

Thanks BlueCow, it's been a toughie but as the week is ending it's getting better :) I'm looking forward to being more focused next week!!
Have a lovely weekend :) x

Hi guys, what a week!
Firstly I am gutted that my bloomin' laptop has died on me! I had all my goals outlined, I spent ages making all the font and colours look pretty ha, and my 'before' pictures were on there but nothing was backed up :( so I've got to start all over again, that'll teach me won't it lol. It's good though, it means I've had to re-do it all on the home computer which has put the focus back into the forefront of my mind - it's slipped a little this week as I've struggled to keep on course, and my weigh in was a little disappointing - I only stayed the same :/

BUT onwards and upwards, next week will be a good one, I have the week off work also so I can focus completely on WW :) it also means I've got more time for minimins! :D

Have a great weekend all :) thanks once again for the continuous support!!

XxX

coachnomad said:
Well everything happens for a reason and thats why your computer died so that you could refocus. Good luck for the week ahead xx

Ahh that's a good way to look at it!!

Hiya, hope you're having a good day and you're still focused!! Enjoy your evening xx

Having a lovely day thank you :) managed to stay focused without even trying today which is nice lol.
Hope your day has been good too, have a great evening xxx

Hi Ellie..

I've a feeling you'll have a good result this week, it's all about staying focused and you definitely seem to be in the zone ;)

ontheway said:
Hi Ellie..

I've a feeling you'll have a good result this week, it's all about staying focused and you definitely seem to be in the zone ;)

Hi there :) ahh I'm hoping so, I'd definitely like to make up for last week. All the lovely help & support given on here from people like yourself help keep me in that zone! X

Back