Newbie Exante Total

littlemissthin

Hi Everyone!

I am just new to this, thought i'd say hi to everyone :)
Ive been looking over the posts and i'm amazed at how well everyone is doing.
I have never heard of VLCD untill recently and have been pretty much over weight for some time! why has no one told me before! lol
I am looking to lose 3 1/2 stone on the Exante Total diet. Does anyone have a realistic view on how long this should take?
Also im a bit unclear as when to introduce foods? I read after 4 weeks? or should i wait longer as i have a bit to lose?

I look forward to chatting with you all :D

Thanks xxxx

Hi littlemissthin!

My understanding it you have an add a meal week at week 5 then back to total solutions untill week 13.

I think I may do TS untill xmas and have the week off for the obvious binge that will occur! then back on in the new year and will do the add a meal week at week 5 of the restart x

That sounds like a good plan, is there a reason why u have to add it at week 5 though?
I know that with LL its week 12 and i thought this would be the same?

Think i might just go straight to xmas with it and try and lose as much as possible :D

xxx

I dont really know it just says in the book that comes with the packs! I'm not going to take too much notice to be honest I'm doing much more damage to my body being this weight than I am skipping the aam week!

you do not have to do the add a meal week until week 12 if you get permission from your doc

i am going total abstinance for 8-10 weeks :)

Back