Newbie exante

Cuddly12

Hi I am currently 21st 5lb , I have 9 stone to loose . Im taking it day by day , was wondering if there any advice or tips , how long will it take me to loose 3 stone

Hi, it will differ from person to person and what plan you are doing. I started Exante Total Solution at 14st 7lbs and lost 2st in 8 weeks. I've heard of people losing 2st in their first week on Exante, and others only losing 10lbs. Everyone is different :) I would say for a 2st loss it would take a minimum of 8 weeks if you stick to the Total Solution plan 100% but that's just a guess from experience and other people I have spoken to. Obviously each plan has different results :)

Hi, it will differ from person to person and what plan you are doing. I started Exante Total Solution at 14st 7lbs and lost 2st in 8 weeks. I've heard of people losing 2st in their first week on Exante, and others only losing 10lbs. Everyone is different :) I would say for a 2st loss it would take a minimum of 8 weeks if you stick to the Total Solution plan 100% but that's just a guess from experience and other people I have spoken to. Obviously each plan has different results :)
Thank you so much for your reply , I'm doing total solution , I just can't wait for the lbs to drop off

The first week will be the biggest loss - I lost 7lbs in my first week but I've heard of people losing 12lbs. The second week I only lost 2lbs but with such a big loss the week before it's understandable. Just keep with it and I promise it will be worth it :) do a weigh in once a week (although it can be tempting to weigh in everyday) and make sure you drink lots of water. If you follow the plan 100% you will get to your target :) you get as much out of this diet as you put into it. Good luck!

Back