Newbie & first week WI result

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cherryfield, 20 September 2007 Social URL.

1. cherryfield

cherryfield New Member

Diet:
    Lighter life
    Well Hi everyone, been lurking for a while now, but finally taking the leap and posting. I stared my weightloss journey back in April with Lighterlife, but I went away in August and came back to find my LL lady on hol for 2 weeks, she also had announced before I went away that she would be leaving and that no-one was taking over till Jan!! She's left a Locum to cover her hol, but she didn't cover my class so I left basically (did try to find another group but they were all full or to far). Anyway I got told about Cambridge between my holiday and Leaving lighterlife so I've now switched and I'm finding it pretty good.
    I lost 5 1/2 stone on LL and then picked up a quite a few pounds once stopped. But just reached the end of week one on CD and I've lost 9.5lbs and I'm really happy. Just got me back to the 5 1/2 stone which is fab, to lose all that I'd gained in 1 week. Anyway still got another 5 ish stone to go, but my main target atm is a Ball in 7 weeks time, want to get down two dress sizes so about 2 stone for that so fingers crossed for me.
    Anyway will try and pop on here more regularly now I've braved the first post.
    Sorry or waffling, just excited!
    Cherry:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RED

RED Full Member

Well done on your losses....great stuff...Im sure u'll drop those dress sizes u'r already on good course!!!
    Keep going well done Hun!!

4. ava

ava Silver Member

Well done, and i'm sure you will get to your target if you stick with it. Good luck :D

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done Cherry you sound soo positive I am sure those dress sizes will be dropping in no time!!

Georgie
    x

6. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Fantastic start..well done Cherry

7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    best of luck cherry for week 2 :D also...well done on the losses so far! very impressive. oh..and welcome to minis :) xx

8. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hiya Cherry welcome to minimins and congrats on the fab start to your journey....those dress sizes will soon be dropped with your positive frame of mind...good luck hun xx

9. Eleanor Abernathy

Eleanor Abernathy Member

Great stuff! Well done.

10. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done

:happy096:

11. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

well done on losing the extra weight! what a great start!

12. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

Excellent loss. you've done so well, im sure that you will make your target for the Ball x

13. cherryfield

cherryfield New Member

Diet:
    Lighter life
    Thanks for the encouragement and warm welcome.
    Cherry:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.