Newbie & first week WI result

cherryfield

Well Hi everyone, been lurking for a while now, but finally taking the leap and posting. I stared my weightloss journey back in April with Lighterlife, but I went away in August and came back to find my LL lady on hol for 2 weeks, she also had announced before I went away that she would be leaving and that no-one was taking over till Jan!! She's left a Locum to cover her hol, but she didn't cover my class so I left basically (did try to find another group but they were all full or to far). Anyway I got told about Cambridge between my holiday and Leaving lighterlife so I've now switched and I'm finding it pretty good.
I lost 5 1/2 stone on LL and then picked up a quite a few pounds once stopped. But just reached the end of week one on CD and I've lost 9.5lbs and I'm really happy. Just got me back to the 5 1/2 stone which is fab, to lose all that I'd gained in 1 week. Anyway still got another 5 ish stone to go, but my main target atm is a Ball in 7 weeks time, want to get down two dress sizes so about 2 stone for that so fingers crossed for me.
Anyway will try and pop on here more regularly now I've braved the first post.
Sorry or waffling, just excited!
Cherry:)

Well done on your losses....great stuff...Im sure u'll drop those dress sizes u'r already on good course!!!
Keep going well done Hun!!

Well done, and i'm sure you will get to your target if you stick with it. Good luck :D

Well done Cherry you sound soo positive I am sure those dress sizes will be dropping in no time!!

Georgie
x

best of luck cherry for week 2 :D also...well done on the losses so far! very impressive. oh..and welcome to minis :) xx

Hiya Cherry welcome to minimins and congrats on the fab start to your journey....those dress sizes will soon be dropped with your positive frame of mind...good luck hun xx

well done on losing the extra weight! what a great start!

Back