newbie food diary. am i doing this right???

Ok being a long term WW-we, AS is a whole new world!

Original days green days extra easy extra A's extra B 's supervisors, free foods foods syns.... the list goes on!

So if anyone would be kind enough to make sure I'm on the right track I'd be very thankful!

Breakfast:
boiled egg
2 x wholeness toast (Hxtra b)
2 x tsp butter - 3 Sun's
Banana
water water to drink

Mid morning cuppa

Lunch
Jacket spud
Cottage cheese (low fat)
2 x slices ham
Half plate of salad dressed with balsamic vinegar
Muller light

Planned dinner
Tuna and prawns marinaded in soy sauce Cajun spice and lime juice
Potato wedges (from SW cook book I bought)
Broccoli
Green beans
Carrots

How does that look? I've git fruit to munch in between if I very peckish

Hey :)

I'm a relative newbie so I'm no expert but your diary looks good! I think as long as you are having your superfree (fruit,salad and veg) with each meal then you can't go too wrong. What are you having as your HEa? Also I was told when I started to make sure I had enough syns as I wasn't eating enough! They are there to be used which and make the plan work better so I'm advised.

It seems really confusing to me still too but I'm muddling along so cant be bad!! I'm doing EE as I find it the easiest to get my head around!

Are you going to group or doing weighing in at home?

Good luck with your journey :) x

Hi Sam.

Thanks for the reply

For my hex A's I had 350ml skimmed milk which i used in my tea then drank the rest before bed. For the b's I had the whole meal bread for breakfast.

i joined a club Saturday am but had a big night out planned Saturday night so only started Sunday after I'd been able to read up on it all! Sooo much to learn!

this morning I was greedy and had the full English! Two bit of bacon (fat removed) beans tinned toms and mushrooms (superfood) an egg and salteé potatoes. It was massive! I cooked most of it in a non stick tin in the oven - adding things as I went - potatoes thn added the mushrooms about 10 mins later then added the bacon then the toms. I did beans and egg on hob but might try it in the oven next time!

Back