Newbie for Exante

Hi everyone, this is my first time trying to lose weight ON a VLCD, I'm starting exante tomorrow. I've never ever got to my ideal weight and need to change my attitude to food completely, hoping to get some tips and help on here 🤞

Hi everyone, this is my first time trying to lose weight ON a VLCD, I'm starting exante tomorrow. I've never ever got to my ideal weight and need to change my attitude to food completely, hoping to get some tips and help on here 🤞
I have done Vlcd several times, it’s a good way of getting slimmer quicker, I just didn’t keep it off.
My only advice is to get into ketosis as soon as you can and keep in it, so your not hungry. Also plan what yr going to do on weekends or other times you might be expected to eat with others. Keep to a low carb option if it’s too hard to stick to the shakes when out with others. I lost 5 stone. It’s the eating sensibly afterwards that’s always undone me.

I am a very slow loser it seems, I do get a bit frustrated with it but I have lost 22lbs in 7 weeks.
After the first few days of hunger, headaches you get used to the diet and now when I have any more than one food day I feel worse and cant wait to get back on my diet.

22lbs is still amazing, you should be proud of yourself :) I would be so happy to lose that!
Im not finding it too hard for day 1, making the kiddies lunches was slightly torture though :oops:x

Back