Newbie for Lipotrim..

hi good luck on lt you will do great and everyone on here is so supportive.

Hi jax welcome and good luck xx

I am starting Lipotrim today too, I have never done the programme or any other meal replacement, VLCD before so am quite nervous about it, strangely I am also excited as I really do feel its the first day of the rest of my life.

Hope I still feel this way end of this week

Hello ladies,
Well...first day nearly done, it's been 'comfortable' today, a few hunger pangs but, nothing dramatic.
I am not looking forward to going to bed later as I know I will have to get up several times in the night! Oh how I hate that !!
I know the next few days are going to test my resolve to the full but, I will grit my teeth and have loads of baths......taking a bath seems to help, I remember?
I have only told one friend I have started back on LT.....I have attempted to do this diet 3 or 4 times over the past 3 years and only made it to Day 4 at the most but, it feels different this time and, of course, my weight is frightening and I have to save myself and protect my health. I can't wait till I see the weight coming off !!! Keep strong everyone and be kind to yourselves. x

Hi ya,
Thank you for all of your supporting posts, it means such a lot to me, so tahnk you, thank you and thank you !!!

I went to Pharmacist, got weighed...ouch!
A huge 20st 13lbs.....never in my life have I weighed this much!!
I nearly cried but, bit my lip and have my packs and am ready to go.
I know it wont be easy and there will be times when I will be so tempted to eat but, I will remember the feeling of being told I weigh 21st...all but 1 pound.
I am having a few glasses of wine later and a nice meal....then, it's to bed and tomorrow.....I am sooooo excited! How mad!! Looking forward to a few days of hunger!

WELCOME!!!!
Now you know what you weigh, you can go for it with all your determination!

Have a great week and just keep coming coming on here.

Welcome and good luck. Hope to see less of you in the coming months.

Hi. I too am starting LT on Monday, I got the stuff yesterday and got weighed. I too am the heaviest I have ever been. I'm terrified to be honest, because I feel like this is the last chance saloon. Ive never done a VLCD like this, and I'm scared I'm going to fail. I really want to do it this time, and I too, will be spending time on here. Good luck,and all the best with the first few weeks, I hear they're the hardest.

karen;)

welcome all and good luck
lucababy dont worry hun you can do it !!!!
try not to eat much carbs over the weekend, and start drinking some water throughout the day, this will help you for week 1
The 1st week is the worst you may get headaches and are always cold (hot baths really help) just try and keep busy
Honestly after the first 3 to 4 days you will feel fantastic !!!! and then you will sail through, keeping drinking blk tea or coffee that will keep you warm.
good luck all

Hi,
Day 2 completed...felt quite rough earlier but, I work for people with learning disabilities and am always on the go, in a busy day centre. I work with a good staff team and I know if I feel poorly Monday, they will be very supportive and cover my groups if need be.
Starting to feel a bit low but, that's to be expected as my ''friend'', food, has gone away for a few weeks!
I bought some Ketostix today so I can check when I get into Ketosis....can't wait till then , as I know I am truely on my way.

Hello, Lucababy.....all the best for Monday......stick with it and we will all get through it together. Thank goodness for this forum! x

You should be in ketosis soon...have a good weekend

Just tested myself on the Ketostix and I am in Ketosis...amazing how quick that kicks in!!
Trouble is, I am going to the loo so often, I am wearing the stair carpet out, going up and down so much :d'oh:
Hope everyone is well. x

Good morning,
Day 4 begins for me...can't believe I have actually made it to here! Have to say I am feeling awful at times but, I fix it with some milk in my coffee and suck on a Polo mint, seems to help and I am very lucky that it hasn't knocked me out of Ketosis.......and I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 9lbs!!!! How mad is that !!
Hope this weak feeling passes as I am back at work tomorrow...had wanted to book 2 days leave for Monday and Tuesday but, we're short staffed, so going in:cry:.
x

Ooops! Went to the Cinema to see 'It's Complicated' (funny film) ..was killing me sitting there, with the smell of Popcorn everywhere, people sharing the sweeties,etc.
My friend didn't buy anything as she knows I am on LT.
Anyway, all was well but, I felt real, stomach churning hunger pains and I had left my water in the car!
So, to get to the point, I bought some cooked chicken in the Tesco next door..ate a chicken leg.
It could have been worse but, am very determined and was riding high on the fact I have lost 9lbs in 3 days.

No guilt...just wanted to be honest...I know next time to take my water in with me.!

Heya and welcome , 1 lil mistake..... most been there, try again :)

oh and Stinkybreath , that comedy club its still there ( not sure if open ):p been awhile since i walked past it lol , the hood pub next door still there to ( just ) landlady nearly lost that to , for developers :rolleyes: ( so i heard )

Hi Im new to this forum, im starting lipotrim on Wednesday and I cant wait after reading all the posts about this diet, I have been on so many diets since having my kids in the last 16yrs and seem to get no where.
I have fibromyalgia and have had surgery on my back due to disc problems, so i could really do with loosing the weight as I know I will feel so much better.
The support here seems to be outstanding, you are all really supportive ;)

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
Hello LeelaDee,
Well done on taking the first step to feeling better. I started last Thursday and heading towards my first week with great speed!! Come on here often, as there will be days that you may want to give up....I can't do this diet without the support from everyone on here. x

Back