newbie from hampshire

nettleboo

hello all i joined yesterday ive been losing weight now for nearly 2 months and so far ive lost 1stone 7 lbs im not following a particular diet just keeping a food diary i try not to eat more than 1300 cals per day and i try to exercise with ea sports active most days. it has been tough so far and ive had days where i want to throw in the towel but id like to be a slimmer healthier me now its just easier to gain than lose lol:) the weight is dropping very slowly some times not even a 1lb per week but then it will go in 2lbs but my scales are on the blink which is annoying as they are new :(. any ways im hoping to find support from like minded people on their journey too. thanks nettle

Had to say hello as I'm from new and from Hampshire too!

I'm doing Slimming World and my weight loss has been really slow. It's taken me over six months to lose nearly two stone. I only tend to lose a pound week, sometimes only 0.5lbs.

You've done really well so far so keep going.

hello thanks ladies
tracey its hard isnt it when the scales dont budge or worse go up its hard to stay movtivated isnt it. do you have alot to lose?

Only had about two stone to lose but it certainly is hard when the scales don't shift. I weigh at home and have considered only weighing every two weeks as it would show a bigger loss but find it hard to stay away from the scales.

Gained 2.5lbs last week just cos I shared a box of chocs that the kids had bought me for Mother's Day and they were due to go out of date. They would have been disappointed if I had thrown them in the bin so had to eat them!

Back